CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

A/N Expect this chapter to be chaotic as fuck, I didn't know what to write, and here's what came from my magic fingers, also near end of chapter switch to phone was made - 10 points to your house if you can guess where exactly

Harry sat with his friends in their usual compartment on the train, ready to start fifth year. 

"I do not want to do OWL's" Pansy shuddered as OWL's came into the topic of conversation, 

"I don't mind the OWL's" Harry said 

"Well of course you don't Harry you are just some kind of bloody genius or some shit" Pansy glared at Harry playfully. 

Harry crossed his arms and glared back just as playfully. 

Draco pulled out a deck of exploding snap and Pansy and Blaise chose to sit this round out. They decided to be commentators, one of Pansy's favorite thing to do when others were playing. 

"ooohhh and what are they doing today Pansy?" Blaise asked holding his wand out like a microphone 

"Why I don't know my dear Blaise, it seems as if they are going to be building a card tower" 

"Indeed indeed" Blaise nodded solemnly 

The tower managed to explode several times before they finally managed to complete the tower. They sat back to inspect their work, and then it exploded. Right in their faces. 

"what the fuck" Draco swore 

"At least we managed to finish the tower" Theo said leaning into Harry. 

A knock sounded on the door and Blaise shoved it open with his foot. 

"Whaddya want" Pansy asked the scared looking first year 

"ummm Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley told me to tell Harry Potter to meet with them in compartment 10" 

Harry groaned and shooed the first year away, he stood up wand in hand and made his way out. 

"You won't be hearing from them again for a while" Harry walked out sliding the door shut. 

- - - 

"Hello Harry" Ginny said flirtatiously twirling her hair around her finger. 

"who gave you the right to call me Harry, only my friends and family do" 

"we're friends aren't we Harry" Hermione Granger spoke looking up from her book. "We wanted to meet with you to discuss Hades" 

"What about him I said, to the Prophet, I wasn't sure but most likely wouldn't get involved." 

"Well we think you should, since you did so good with Voldemort" 

Harry pretended to think about it for a good while, the two girls looking hopeful. "no." 

"Why not, you could even ditch that Nott boy for me" the youngest Weasley blinked up at him trying to look good, rather she looked a bit constipated. 

Harry sneered at her and locked the compartment quietly. 

"Let me tell you two a secret" Harry waved his hands closing the blinds to the compartment. 

"What do you want to tell us, do you trust us that much?" Granger asked happy 

"no. I don't. I am this so called 'Hades', and I'm also getting tired of you two, guess what that means for you" 

Ginevra Weasley shook her head a scared look dawning on her face. "no don't please don't" she crept backwards 

"you mean yes? bloody lovely" Harry whispered an incantation under his breath and Granger started suffocating. Her chest seemed to bulge and then it burst spreading blood everywhere. Harry had the common sense to cast a charm on his white shirt, and the rest of his clothes but blood spattered his face. Flowers bloomed out of the cavity that was Hermione's lungs. He picked up the flower and laid them out, it was beautiful really, white roses stained with red blood.