CHAPTER TWELVE

Harry was sleeping peacefully when he was shook awake by a distressed looking Theo. 

"Hades come on wake up" 

"Earth to Harry" 

"Helloooooo" 

"What do you want Theo" Harry groaned rubbing his eyes. 

"You need to come. now. You're name came out of the goblet last night, yknow when you were in the chamber. And Dumbledore was all like bring him to me tomorrow morning. And now it is Today Morning yesterdays tomorrow and you really need to go now" 

Harry blinked owlishly but went to Dumbledore's office dragging Theo with him. 

When they were about halfway there Theo spoke again, "Not that you don't look great but shouldn't you get dressed? Or at least cover that scar" 

Harry turned to him looked at himself and then shrugged "not enjoying the show then?" he winked but kept going after he spelled his scar to be concealed. 

Theo blushed but kept going with Harry. 

- - - 

In Dumbledore's office several people were crowded together. Madame Maxime and some veela looking girl sat on one end, Viktor Krum and Karkaroff sat on the other. Snape and Sprout were sat, Sprout with Diggory. 

Snape was frowning and Dumbledore was behind his desk expressionless. He didn't quite like Harry because he didn't turn into the hero he was supposed to be. 

Just as Snape was about to snap at Harry for not being dressed Moody stormed in. 

"You boy where's your shirt" Moody snapped at Harry before Snape could 

Harry shrugged "Probably somewhere in my room take a wild guess Moody" 

Professor Sprout looked very confused, Harry was wearing a pair of Green and Black flannel pants and nothing for a shirt. 

Harry got tired of Krum and  Delacour staring at him so he summoned a shirt from his room and shrugged it on. 

"okay yes what do you want Dumbles" Harry asked messing up his hair.  Several people in the room looked confused and shocked at the downright disrespect. 

"Mister Potter your," 

"Potter-Black" 

"Mister Potter-Black your name came out of the Goblet last night, did you put it in?" 

"Show me the paper" 

Dumbledore procured a slip of paper and handed it to Harry. 

"Not me" Harry asked for a piece of paper and something to write with, Dumbledore gave him both confused. 

Harry wrote out his full name on the paper and put the two side by side. 

On the singed piece of paper that came out of the Goblet Harry James Potter was written, on the piece that Harry wrote on Hadrian James Potter-Black was written. 

Everybody else may have missed the facial twitch Moody had, but Harry didn't. He eyed Moody suspiciously and made a note to investigate him later. 

Harry stormed out of the office again grabbing Theo by the arm pulling him along and slammed the door. 

"Harry I don't think that shirt did much" Theo noted, it was a tight white shirt you could still see muscles through because it hugged Harry's features so tightly. 

"Oh well" 

Harry stretched the kinks out of his back while Theo watched from behind watching the muscles go taught and then release again. 

"Potter-Black come with me" Moody said to him as he came from behind, 

"What do you want Moody" Harry groaned he was hungry and tired. He stayed up all night a skipped dinner in the chamber. 

"Don't ask questions Potter-Black come along now" 

Harry shrugged and grabbed Theo, who just rolled his eyes, what was it with Harry and grabbing Theo and then dragging him somewhere today?. 

---

In Moody's office he scampered around gathering items. All the whilst muttering things to himself. 

He paused and looked around for a second 

"What is your little friend doing here?" 

"Who, Theo yeah hes coming with me now" 

"whatever" Moody sighed. "This will work out anyways" 

Harry found a seat covered in some fidgety thing that looked expensive, he shrugged and pushed it off. He sat down and kicked his feet up on Moody's desk. 

"You aren't Moody are you" 

"how did you know that boy" moody spat getting right up and personal. Harry wiped his face disgusted Moody's spit spray covered his face. "But no I'm not, it doesn't matter that you know now" 

Moody walked away again took a satchel with potion ingredients in it and took Harry by the arm, who took Theo by the arm and off they whisked to a graveyard. 

"Couldn't you have picked a cozier location" Harry asked sarcastically. 

Moody ignored him and started chanting some random things and then he chopped of his arm. 

Harry sat talking with Theo when he felt blood dripping down his arm. Huh? He wiped it off and held it in place and kept talking. 

Moody approached him and tried to take some of his blood. As he got closer Harry elbowed him in the nose from behind.

Just as Harry turned to hit Moody again his skin started melting. Moody melted away and Barty Crouch jr. was left there. Harry didn't quite care but he took the vial from him and scooped up Bartys blood. He strutted his way over to the cauldron and dumped it in before he grabbed items from around the cauldron and dropped them in. 

Barty chanted from all the way over there and when Harry dropped in a black ball a dark figure rose from the cauldron. 

"Barty you did good, you will be rewarded seeing as Pettigrew was too wimpy to get out of Azkaban.