CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT

"Darling?" Harry looked over at Theo who opened his eyes slowly, 

"Hm?" 

"Just wondering if you were awake" Harry looked around for a second before turning back to Theo who smiled slightly. 

"Barely got any sleep, so yeah, positively sure I'm awake" Theo muttered, Harry frowning lightly, Theo rolled slightly closer to Harry who wrapped his arm around Theo's waist, pulling him flush and close. 

"Sleep now then" Harry whispered, his lips hovering near Theo's ear, 

"Yeah, but we have class in like thirty minutes" 

"Thats fine" Harry rolled his eyes, "class is whatever" 

"No, we're going to class, we've skipped far too many times" 

"Fine, promise you'll sleep after classes at least" Harry looked worried, but wasn't about to argue with stubborn and insistently tired Theodore. 

"Promise" Theo muttered, turning his body to face Harry, "let's go then" 

Harry nodded slightly, frown not having left his face as they stood up. 

Theo stared off into blank space, nobody really knew where or what he was looking at. Harry was concerned for Theo, watching him with a worried eye. Sirius who was supposed to be teaching looked like he wanted to pass away, the full moon was a couple nights ago, meaning that it was his two weeks to teach. Pansy and Blaise were in the back doing some form of mouth to mouth practice, and Draco was glaring at everyone and everything. 

"Harry?" Theo finally snapped out of it and turned to Harry, who's full attention was on Theo now, 

"Yeah?" 

"When do classes end?" 

"It's not even halfway through our first lesson, please, it's fine to just skip today" Harry took Theo's hand under the table, Theo smiling crookedly. 

"No" 

"Theo, it's fine" 

"No, it's not" Theo shook his head, and proceeding to rest it on his hand. 

The days lessons had finally ended and Harry was sat in the same armchair he always did, and Theo was fully passed out next to and slightly on top of him. Pansy and Blaise had disappeared, you can guess why, so Draco and Harry were left to plan chaos. 

"If we get Sirius in on it" Draco trailed off, 

"He'd agree in a heartbeat" 

"Remus?"

"No, sadly, the moon was a couple nights ago" 

"Oh yeah" Draco shook his head, "should we go find him then?" 

"Can't" 

"Why not?" Draco arched an eyebrow. 

"Theo won't let go of me" 

"Oh yeah, we can go when he wakes up" 

Harry nodded shortly and Draco leaned back, picking up a book. 

"Fuck yeah I'm in" Sirius slammed his hand on the table, "that's genius how did you come up with this?" 

"Oh yknow, planning" Draco shrugged, Harry grinning widely. 

"And maybe I got the idea after I killed the latest" Harry shrugged, 

"Who? Why? Tell me the details" Sirius sat down on his chair again, Harry shrugging again, 

"This girl was annoying me, so I killed her" 

"Why was she annoying?" Draco raised an eyebrow, 

"She kept staring at me" Harry strung his fingers together. 

"Oh of course" Draco said rolling his eyes, 

"When do we start setting up?" Sirius stood up, 

"Now" Harry stood up as well, Draco doing the same as the other two. 

"Harry?" Theo looked at Harry who seemed to be sleeping, his eyes snapped open, no maybe he wasn't sleeping. 

"Darling?" 

"I'm bored" 

"It's three am" 

"So?" 

"So we go have fun" Harry stood up, Theo grinning and standing up with him, their fingers entwining as they headed through the very empty halls. 

"What to do?" Theo looked around, 

"Lake?" 

"I'm praying you mean forest lake that's warm" 

"Naturally" Harry nodded slightly, the two heading out the door, it was going rather smoothly. Usually there was something else, the cloak, a spell, or shadows, but no, they chose to just walk today. And as stated it was going fine, up until this point. 

"Students out of bed" 

They heard Filch cry behind them, Harry and Theo shared a look before sprinting into the forest, only stopping when they reached the lake and were sure that Filch was gone. 

"He's so annoying" Harry rolled his eyes, 

"So, kill him" Theo stepped up to Harry, 

"Genius" Harry smirked, tilting Theo's head up, 

"I know right" Theo muttered before their lips met softly, before it moved more passionate, more, everything. 

A/N sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't think of anything else for this chapter, so I'll try and make the next few long again