CHAPTER SEVEN

Harry's time at Hogwarts felt like a fever dream, the months flew by and now he had just finished his exams. 

"I wish honestly that I didn't have to go back to my father" Theo admitted, he and Harry were out by the rocks near the black lake reading. 

"Maybe you don't have to though" Hadrian spoke "I've been thinking and I've asked Sirius, so if you want to, we don't even have to tell your father, you can stay at mine for the summer" 

"Really?" Theodore asked his face brightening "You mean it" 

"Absolutely" 

Harry smiled at Theo and went back to reading his book. 

In the distance he heard Draco yelling his name he shook his head and turned to say hello. 

Blaise was following behind Draco slower, and was rolling his eyes at Draco. 

"Hadrian come on we leave in half an hour" 

Really? Harry and Theo had been out on the rocks reading and skipping the stones for a while now. 

---

The train ride back was bland, Harry fell asleep on Draco and Theo who looked rather uncomfortable, seeing as Harry wasn't really a touchy feely person, if not with his family. Blaise smirked at their predicament and continued playing exploding snap with Pansy. 

At the station again Sirius spotted Harry and started fake crying dramatically, Remus rolled his eyes and took Harry and Theos bags and sending them off with a house elf. 

Remus looked to the side only to see Harry also dramatically crying hugging Sirius. Theodore was extremely confused, at school Hadrian was always very dark, and moody, so it was an adjustment to see him so happy and carefree. 

"Hey kiddo" Sirius said to Theo "Shall we skedaddle before your father spots you" 

Theo nodded somewhat shocked and they whisked off through the floo, Theo going with Harry so that he actually could get through to the Manor without the wards going off. 

Theo was given an empty room next to Harry's and Harry wandered in there with his wand clamped between his teeth holding a large piece of parchment. 

"This" He paused for effect "Is the marauders maps my father godfather uncle, and well ratty boy made it when they went to Hogwarts" 

"Why are you showing me this" 

"Look at Quirrell he is in the third floor corridor, yknow the one dumbledore told us not to enter. and then there's Snape Minnie and Dumbles." 

"What are they doing?" 

"I have a theory, I was constructing during this year, I believe that Voldemort possessed Quirrell, and there is something hidden in the corridor that he was not supposed to reach. And based off how Dumbledore was acting around me I think he wanted me to try and stop Quirrell the first time." 

"Well... it does make sense" Theo said thoughtfully when Sirius stuck his head in 

"Guys it's time to eat are you all deaf or something" 

"Calm your balls Padfoot we're coming down" 

Theodore looked shocked at how easily Sirius and Harry interacted with each other. If he tried that with his dad he would be beat, then locked in his room for a few days. 

Together they went downstairs and ate. Dinner was Shepherds Pie, something which Harry didn't love but ate anyways. 

For desert however Hadrian ate with much more gusto, it was treacle tarts.  

The month passed in a blur, and soon they were leaving to go to the Blacks summer house. It was on an island in, guess where, the Bermuda Triangle. 

"Yes one of the more curious and amazing feats of our ancestors" Sirius said once. 

When they were to go swimming Harry hesitated a bit but pulled off his shirt to go swimming anyways. It's not as if Theodore didn't have his own scars anyways. 

The reason Harry hesitated, was for a single scar that not even Draco knew existed, the only people who knew it was there were Sirius and Remus, and now Theo. 

It was a scar that looked like a lightning bolt covering Harry's torso and chest. The thing that truly made it horrid was that when he was four Vernon took a pocket knife and traced the scar, making it look more grotesque than ever. 

Theo and Harry splashed around in the ocean for days on end and tanned in the sun and drank lots of (non alcoholic) exotic drinks. 

Both Harry and Theo grew less insecure of their scars, by taking comfort in knowing that both of them had scars. 

Harry for the first time, felt that he had a friend, yes he had Draco but he was his cousin, more of a brother. Theo was well his best friend at this point. Draco had Blaise and Pansy as his closer friends, and now Harry had Theodore. 

And for Theo, well, he never had any friends before, his only company being the house elves, and his parents. He never really got to be a child truly.