CHAPTER EIGHT

When it was time to go back to school again Harry and Theo were happy, but also sad to leave break behind. 

Over the summer early one morning when Harry had just trained with Bella Sirius pulled Harry aside and told him about how Dumbledore has his fathers cloak. 

His fathers invisibility cloak. Harry made it his goal that year to get it back no matter what. 

On Harry's birthday his family and friends had gathered at the manor and they had a lovely party. 

When given the opportunity to go to the summer Pureblood ball Sirius turned it down more than happy to spend time at the summer house.

Harry had gotten several gifts that would be very helpful. Bella had managed to gather a variety of Parsel books on several topics, and had finally figured out why Harry reacted like he did. 

Because he was so powerful, and the lord, or currently the heir, of Hogwarts the magic had to take a while to accept him, and because of how many wards were placed he had something similar to a magic overdose. 

Harry was so happy that he nearly knocked Bella over with the force of his hug. He finally knew that he wasn't that weak that the magical people in that place were depleting him. No it was that he was so powerful it had to adjust to him. 

--- 

On the train Harry immediately kept reading through several books. The main being a Parsel book no one but him knew what it was about. 

When are we arriving young master? Asmodeus head popped out of Harry's sleeve 

Soon Asmodeus calm yourself 

Theodores back straightened oddly everytime Harry spoke parseltongue. And Harry couldn't help but think it was odd. 

A/N sorry for the short chapter but wanted a summary of the summer. I'm thinking that I will be doing a single chapter each on second and third year, all this considered because fourth is when it really starts to be fun.