CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

A/N I wrote "untitled "58" or whatever it is I didn't change it and I look back and here we are. Fuck my life

"Mr Potter-Black if you could be so kind to come to my office after dinner" 

Dumbledore walked away as Harry rolled his eyes, not having enough time to answer. 

"Old man" Asmodeus hissed, slithering up Harry's body "I would chomp on him but he's just bones and dust" 

Harry snorted rubbing the snakes head. 

"You got several things right, you haven't seen anything have you?" 

"The old lady and orange no eye man were talking in the forest yesterday" 

Harry's eyebrows rose and he shifted his head to hear better.

"McGonagall and Moody?" 

"Yess" Asmodeus hissed exasperated, if snakes could even be exasperated. 

"Thank you Asmodeus, Unicorn tickle your fancy?" 

"Oohh ohhh yesss and a mermaid" 

"Done" 

Harry slid into his seat next to Theo, giving him a side hug, piling food onto his plate. 

"Dumbledore's being a bitch again?" Theo guessed 

"Are you sure you shouldn't have taken divination?" Harry asked nudging Theo.

"Trelawney would love you" Blaise spoke, mouth full of food.

"Chew your food Blaise that's nasty" Pansy sneered wrinkling her nose. 

Blaise glared at Pansy chewing his food nice and loud to be annoying. 

Harry swallowed his last sip of water and stood up, 

"I've got to go see an old man now" Harry announced. Asmodeus hissed angrily, and Harry rolled his eyes. 

"Enjoy your lovely meeting" Theo teased poking Harry's arm. 

Harry groaned and went to head for his office. 

Albus sucked on a lemon drop angrily, where was he. He saw through the crystal balls that Harry had left the hall. 

Dumbledore swiped his finger on the large crystal ball seeing all hallways. 

"That's creepy" Harry notes from where he was leaning on the wall languidly. 

Dumbledores bushy eyebrows rose and Harry rolled his eyes settling himself in a seat. 

"What did you want?" 

"I want you to truly reconsider yourself not helping with the Hades situation, I have recently found out that he has been gathering followers" 

"Oh? Really." Harry said blankly. 

"Yes, I've heard whispers through the grape vine about magical creatures gathering in his side" 

"Interesting, but no" Harry stood up again. 

"Wait please I beg you reconsider Harry my boy" 

"If your done, and Hadrian for you old man" 

Dumbledore slouched in his chair and waved his wand letting the doors open. 

Harry crouched down, once outside, and Asmodeus slithered up his outstretched arm. 

"My god you're big now" Harry muttered.