CHAPTER SIX

Hadrian fought against his better judgement and slipped down into the hole, it was dark a musty. Behind him the hole closed up, Harry let his magic slip along the path and bright torches lit up in green flames. 

Harry walked down the path on edge until he reached a large chamber. He referred back to his book, which just happened to be Salazar Slytherin's diary and hissed at the statue. When it opened and Harry was truly let in he gasped. Torches were lit on the wall, and snake carvings could be found on the walls. 

Harry explored a bit finding the Library, bedrooms, and bath, among other things. Finally before he left again he decided to try and call upon the Basilisk. 

He hissed something to Asmodeus and he slithered away to go hunt in the forbidden forest. 

Harry spoke to the walls and a loud rumbling sound spread through the chamber, 

Master calls? 

The huge snake asked 

What is your name Harry asked sitting on the floor and stowing his wand away. 

My name is Acacia young master 

My name is Hadrian 

Acacia slithered forwards and set her huge head on the ground. Harry spent hours down there talking with her, Asmodeus returned and Harry introduced the two snakes. 

When Harry felt hunger hit him he bid goodbye and left again and made his way to the great hall, fashionably late. Harry took his seat next to Theo and started eating deflecting questions about where he was. 

Later that day Harry sat in his dorm reading until far in the night, he then remembered that he never sent the letter, and he went to go craft them. But then got a much better idea. 

He had a fireplace and a pot of floo powder. Harry tossed some powder into the fireplace and watched the flames turn green. He spoke his destination and was whisked off to the black manor. 

Harry walked up the staircase into Remus and Sirius room, he conjured a bucket of water and dumped it on Sirius. Who sat up gasping for air. 

"Pup? what are you doing here" Sirius spoke when the shock was over. 

"I needed to tell you something, that I didn't feel like writing, give me a second and meet me in the kitchen in T minus 5 minutes." 

Sirius nodded and looked around more clearly now. 

Harry went back downstairs and flooed to the Lestrange household. When Bella wasn't in the master bedroom with a sleeping Rodolphus,  he went to check the library, there he found her black hair spilling crazily over a book. 

"Aunt Bella I need you to come with me for a little bit" 

"Hades, you're here? sure" Bellatrix shrugged and went with Harry back to the manor. 

"okay, so I needed to tell you something that has been happening and has happened. Bella since you are well versed in Dark Arts and Magic I thought you may be able to help. "

"Pup not that I don't love you but couldn't this have waited until tomorrow" 

"it could have yes, but shut up for a second Pads" "Okay I was on the boat on my way in to Hogwarts but when we reached the wards, I almost fainted and my hands started shaking like crazy. Then I only felt better after I accidentally released my magic while duelling the Slytherin court king. I didn't hurt him though, he just fainted."

"I'm going to research this, I'll send you a letter once I've figured it out, I'm going to go back home now" Bellatrix informed them and gave Harry a hug and a kiss on the crown of his head. 

"I don't know why that's happening pup, do you want to stay in your room for tonight?" 

Harry nodded and trudged up the stairs to his room and fell face first on the bed. Sirius laughed quietly and said goodnight. 

--- 

The next morning Harry said goodbye to Sirius and a shocked Remus. 

When he was back at Hogwarts he got ready and went to the Common Room to read. It was rather early so no one was up yet. He sat there reading a book when Theo stumbled into the common room looking like he got no sleep. 

"Hadrian? what are you doing up its-" He checked the time "5.43 in the morning" 

"I always wake up early on the weekends, then I forgot I was at Hogwarts so I didn't have to train with Bella." "Speaking of what are you doing up, you look like you haven't slept a wink" 

"Oh. uhm" Theodore scratched his head awkwardly but decided against lying "nightmares kept me up" 

Harry's face dropped a little, he knew that feeling, it didn't happen often now, but when it did happen it was bad. 

Harry scooted over on the sofa and told Theo to join him. They sat in silence for a while and Theo managed to drop back to sleep and Harry kept reading his book keeping an eye on Theo absent mindedly.