CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Theo looked at Harry eyes widened comically. 

"I was thinking, no planning, you need to send a letter saying you are coming home for summer, except your not. He will come to the station and be all annoyed when you don't show up, and then doing this the muggle way we bag his head and knock him out with a bat. Then we can toss him in the dungeon at the manor and do whatever we want with him" 

"You mr Hadrian Potter-Black are far too murderous for the wizarding world" 

"Lucky you still stay with me then" Harry winked at Theo and gave his a short kiss. "I was thinking after the ball we can stay here for a day and then go to the manor at midnight and dump ice buckets on Sirius" 

"Earlier statement reinforced, but that is quite amazing, haven't you dumped ice water on Sirius and Remus several times before" 

"Oooohhh I have your right I'll mix mustard yellow coloring into it" 

"Are you sure mustard yellow is the right color?" Theo asked uncertain

"Yep it's a color they both hate sooo yknow strike where they both dislike" Harry stated brushing his hair out of his eyes.

Ok that's a plan for sure. But then what were they to do until the ball in a few days. Draco Pansy and Blaise were also at school but Theo and Harry had managed to completely flip the schedule. They would do stuff until about 11 when Theo would go to his dorm and one out of every two days would come back near one or two to Harry because of a nightmare. Harry who would have been reading a book would comfort him and then they would both fall asleep waking up again near lunchtime.

"Why don't you just stay in my room anyways?" Harry said out of the blue

Theo hummed a bit and Harry continued

"It's not like you don't spend everyday on here, and it's also not like you come in early morning half of the time"

Theo smiled and agreed "sure".

—-

When it was finally time for the ball Harry and Theo were standing outside the great hall waiting for their friends before they went in. When Pansy and Draco approached and saw them Pansy swore and handed Draco 15 galleons, who looked very pleased with himself.

And then when Blaise came over with a ravenclaw as his date he also swore and handed Draco another 15 galleons.

"You've been betting on us" Harry said dramatically covering his chest with his hand. Theo rolled his eyes and the group went in to the hall marveling at how far a little magic could go.

Harry and Theo took their seats at a table and read through the food options while the champions made their way in. 

Did Harry care, no. Did he watch them, also no. 

When people finally found out how to get their hands on food people started eating. 

Then the champions did their fancy dance thing. Did Harry care about this either,  another no. Shocker. 

Harry wondered briefly if he could get away with just randomly slicing someone open with a spell. 

His query was answered later in the night when a Ravenclaw girl kept bothering him. So he dragged her off to a corner and sliced her open. 

When he returned to Theo he had small speckles of blood on his face and hands. 

Theo smirked a bit, but wiped the blood off Harry's face. 

Harry and Theo danced for a while before they got tired of doing so. Harry started casting curses and hexes into the throng of witches and wizards hearing yelps and screams of pain and shock ripple through the crowd.