CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

It was silly, for sure it was, but Harry didn't exactly care. If you were wondering what was silly, Harry had found a cat in the forest that got really attached to him, and Harry had hidden it in his book bag. It was really small, probably a kitten, and underfed, so Harry brought it with him. 

Nobody else knew, and Harry intended to, for the most part, keep it that way, excuse Sirius, Remus and Theo. 

"Moony I found a kitten" Harry announced walking into Sirius and Remus' living quarters. 

"A kitten? Harry actually? a kitten, you know how Sirius will react" Remus said astonished. 

"That was one of the perks of taking it actually" Harry noted pulling out the kitten. Just then Sirius stormed into the room. 

"Hadrian James Potter-Black is that a cat I smell" Sirius put his hands up. 

"Maybe" Harry shoved the kitten in Sirius face. 

"Oh wait actually it's really cute" Sirius said picking up the little cat and smiling at it. 

"Anyways I couldn't leave it so I was wondering if you and Remus could take care of it for me until the school year is over and I can bring it home" 

"Of course" Remus said taking the kitten from Sirius, "I can understand why you don't want it in your room" 

Harry thanked them and left again turning 180 and heading for the common room. 

He whispered the password and stepped in through the wall. He spotted his friends by the fireplace and tossed himself down in his corner. A sleepy looking Theo wandered over from the arm chair and promptly fell asleep on Harry. 

"He was sitting there like a statue wanting to sleep but not being able to for a while" Draco said directed at Harry. 

Harry hummed a bit and busied his hands with playing with Theo's hair. 

The group stayed down there for a while before Harry decided to head to his room, Theo in tow. 

Harry stood up, holding Theo in his position with his arm and picked him up gently. Theo immediately connected himself to Harry who rolled his eyes but smiled. 

Harry said goodnight and the door opened on it's own accord. magic *insert jazz hands*. 

Harry tried setting Theo down on the bed, and when once more, found it impossible simply transfigured his clothes to pajamas. 

He lay down in bed and Theo loosened his grip on Harry. Harry fell asleep shortly after, and was very much staring at Theo in love before that. 

And when awoken once more did the same thing. It was the middle of the week, a Thursday, so they did need to get up. And when Harry did get up he rolled off the bed landing on the floor with an exhale leaving his lungs. Every single time he rolled off the bed this happened. Harry stood up rubbing his eyes, and shook Theo awake softly. 

Harry went to get ready in the bathroom but was prevented from Theo holding onto him. 

"Theo we need to get ready" Harry shook Theo softly. 

"No five minutes" 

"fine" Harry sighed, he'd rather agree than argue with sleepy morning Theo. A true force to be reckoned with. He sat on the floor leaning against the bed, head staring up, and Theo took that as his opportunity to place his head in the crook of Harry's neck. 

A good twenty minutes later the whole group was gathered in the hall. 

Dumbledore cleared his throat and stood up, many heads turned to him.