CHAPTER FIVE

Harry sat at breakfast mulling things over. His hands had finally stopped shaking when he released his magic, he would have to send a letter to Sirius, and maybe Bella she was well versed in this. 

Snape looked him curiously wondering how in hell the little first year beat the seventh year king of Slytherin court. 

Quirrell/Voldemort observed Hadrian wondering how their interaction would go. 

Harry talked a bit with Theo and Draco before he went back to eating. He only looked up when a paper was set in front of him on the table. 

Slytherin First Year TimeTable

Monday; 

9.00 - 10.30 Potions w/ Gryffindor 

10.45 - 12.00 Defence Against the Dark Arts w/ Gryffindor 

12.00 - 1.30 Lunch 

1.30 - 3.00 Transfiguration w/ Ravenclaw 

Tuesday; 

8.30 - 10.00 Charms w/ Gryffindor 

10.00 - 10.30 break 

10.30 - 12.00 Herbology w/ Hufflepuffs 

12.00 - 1.00 Lunch 

1.00 - 2.00 History of Magic w/ Gryffindor 

2.10 - 03.10 Flying  w/ Gryffindors 

3.20 - 4.20 Defence Against the Dark Arts

Wednesday 

10.30 - 11.30 Potions 

11.30 - 12.30 Charms 

12.30 - 1.30 -Lunch 

1.30 - 3.00 Transfiguration 

11.30 - 12.30 Astronomy w/ Gryffindors 

Thursday 

8.30 - 9.00 Flying practise 

9.00 - 11.30 History of Magic

11.30 - 1.00 Lunch 

1.00 - 2.30  Charms 

Friday 

9.00 - 12.00 Double Potions 

12.00 - 1.30 Lunch 

1.30 - 2.30 Transfiguration 

2.50 - 4.30 Charms 

Harry checked the time and saw it was still 8.35, he would have enough time. He stood up and stuffed his timetable into his bookbag. He first went back to his dorm and grabbed the books and quills he would need that day, making sure to bring a book for his personal reading. 

He left again wand in hand and made his way undisturbed to Filch's office. Once he was in there he set to quick work searching through all the drawers. 

When he heard footsteps approaching he hurried up a bit and at last pulled out old looking parchment. He quickly whisked himself back to his room with a parsel spell he found in an old book. 

When it worked he stuffed the map in his bag and left again and met with Theo. 

"Hey, Draco and the others already went but I was waiting for you" he spoke when he spotted Harry. 

He felt oddly touched "Thank you" 

Together the two made their way to Potion, which was very close to the Common Room entrance either way and stood with the rest of the first years waiting for professor Snape. 

Just then he saw two Gryffindors rushing towards them, a bushy haired girl, likely a muggleborn, and Weasley. 

The girl started blabbering loudly to Weasley who looked about ready to Avada kedavra himself. Granger I don't care how Salazar Slytherin killed Godric Gryffindor. 

"no he didn't" Harry said and the pair looked up startled. "That book was written very long ago, neither of them killed anyone, either way why would they, if they were romantically involved." 

"Ew ew ew no they weren't" The girl said disgusted. 

"Believe what you want, but know the truth" Harry whispered in her ear before following Theodore into the classroom. 

The girl and Weasley stood there shocked not going in until they were pushed in by a force. Professor Snape stood behind them like a hawk. 

Snape started droning on and on about random things so Harry pulled out his book and started reading it. 

"It seems some of us have better things to do than pay attention, look up Potter" 

"Potter-Black" 

"You will refer to me professionally Potter-Black" He said distastefully. "Tell me now then, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood." 

"A sleeping potion so powerful it is referred to as the draught of the living dead, sir" He added sarcastically at the end. 

"Where would I find a bezoar" 

"In the stomach of a goat, but I think I wouldn't be wrong if I had said in your cupboard or the storeroom" 

"Correct, five points to Slytherin" Snape muttered. "Today you will be brewing a most simple potion, if you manage to mess this up you will get detention" 

He tapped the blackboard and instructions spread out, Harry didn't quite look at those though and looked at the potion name. He went to the storeroom to get ingredients and Theo filled the cauldron with water. 

Together the two worked and made a potion, when they had just bottled the potion an explosion sounded from the far end of the classroom. The ceiling there was dripping with purple goo and the two boys were blinking shocked. 

Weasley was snickering to the side and the girl he was with, Granger, rolled her eyes and sneered. 

"Weasley, thought you could make yourself look better if you made Finnigan and Thomas' potion explode did you" "20 points from Gryffindor" 

Weasley finally shut up and was given detention with Finnigan and Thomas for Friday. 

Harry watched amused and Theo went to give Snape the potions. 

Harry asked Theo to wait for him after the lesson, he needed to speak with Snape about something. 

"Professor Snape, I am aware you hate me because of my Father and godfather and uncle. But I was hoping to remind you that I am also Lily's son" Harry said before leaving the classroom, and Snape to think over what he said. 

"Thanks for waiting Theo" Harry thanked Theodore who was stood leaning against the opposite wall. 

The rest of the week slipped past and Harry was currently stood in his room staring at the wall. Where there was a rather large opening.