CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

A/N you already guessed it STILL ON THE FUCKING PHONE. 

A New Dark Lord? 

Reportedly, information coming straight from Albus Dumbledore himself, the previous dark lord He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, or now that he's gone Voldemort was deaf wanted by fourth year top student. 

Who this mysterious and obviously very powerful student is? One Hadrian James Potter-Black. After being blood adopted by the Black family at six, he like many other other wizards and to Hogwarts at 11. There he made friends, and perhaps most interestingly became Slytherin Courts King. Having beat the at the time king, a seventh year, in first year the teachers didn't know what to expect. Clearly nothing short of amazing. 

We can only expect too scores when he sits his OWL's. 

But less about him, the Dark Lord defeater, let's talk more about this new and up coming Dark Lord. 

Spotted in Diagon Alley just yesterday, dressed in a long grey coat with a hood, he entered Florean Fortesque's ice cream parlor, a popular destination in the summer. From eye witnesses outside he went in and locked the door and pulled down the blinds. 

Here are the words from a survivor, how did she survive? Keep reading to find out. 

"I didn't know what was going on at first, when a man dressed in a grey coat, in summer, came into the parlor. But then he locked the door and everyone was a bit more on edge. Florean asked him not to and instead of responding he murdered him. I don't know, he didn't even have a wand in hand, and we all know You Know Who used a wand. Florean looked as if he was choking, he kept scratching his neck as if to get rid of hands. Eventually blood started oozing out from the scratch marks. Then a child in the back, can't have been very old, started crying. He walked over there and started talking about how young kids are so annoying and killed him. Then when the mother complained he killed her too. Everyone was in a corner at this point huddled together and he turned to us, one eye glowing bright green. Honestly it looked very similar to the killing curse. He then asked who wanted to live, so many people raised their hands, I didn't, and then he killed them. When one person asked why he didn't kill them he said "it's worse for you to be alive no?" And then walked out." 

"How did he kill the people?" 

"Oh he did something, and then their chests exploded spraying blood everywhere" 

"Thank you" 

There you have it folks, it seems that even if we thought we could rest east once more with Voldemort gone, we can not. A few others outside the store who saw him exit covered in blood described him as the devil himself. 

"He was like a demon walking out with the grace only predators posses" 

"He was like a devil, no he was the devil himself" another claims. 

So who is this Hades? The ministry is hard at work trying to figure out who this Dark Lord. And until they find him they advise the general public to stay cautious, and if going out go with at least two others. 

Your reporting live, Rita Skeeter

Harry read through the paper chuckling a bit. Sirius had sent a house elf to London specifically to pick up the paper of the day. 

"Anything good" Theo stumbled into the room practically hanging himself off Harry who was sitting in a plush armchair. 

"Nah it's just about me, Voldy, and this new mysterious dark lord, like a devil 'Hades' and some pictures from the ice cream parlor" 

"Jesus Christ" Theo whistled lowly when he saw the pictures of Florean's parlor. The walls were covered with blood and the mangled bodies were at one end, only one being showed to present the damages. 

Harry flipped through the rest of the articles, nothing too flashy. Retired Death Eaters. Aurors found dead, Severus Snape blamed. 

Wait what. 

Harry flipped back a bit. Severus Snape blamed for death of several death eaters. 

"Theo Snape might just be gone next year" 

Theo looked up at Harry and snatched the paper. 

"Hah serves him right" Theo chuckled a bit. 

Harry and Theo sat, or in Theo's case hung, on the armchair for a while until Sirius came down. Remus was still sleeping as it was the full moon the night before. 

Sirius took the paper from the side table an scanned it quickly. 

"Pup what in Merlin's name did you do to the people" 

Harry smiled a bit and shrugged, Theo being moved a bit from Harry's shoulders moving.