CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

A/N if you didn't guess it on phone so typos and shit still present. I'm sure that the model of the wand I'm making won't be done before we are going back home one Friday or Saturday, but tomorrow (Thursday) I'm orhably going to be drawing my vision of the wand, or visions I had while trying to think it up. I can dig up some old concept drawings of it also. 

Harry held Theo by the hand and together they were going into the forest. Further than they had before so as to get out of the bounds. They would have gone to Hogsmeade but certain circumstances prevented that from happening. 

The trees were dense together and despite the fact that sun was shining brightly settling down behind hills it was almost pitch black. Sounds of rustling leaves and animals could be heard throughout the forest. 

Eventually Harry felt a break. He stopped moving and Theo stopped with him. 

"Here, we're out of the bounds now" 

Theo nodded and Harry hurried to find a clearing, they found one not far away, nestled right next a lake with a magnificent waterfall it glowed. Somehow. 

"How is it light here?" Theo asked inspecting the area. 

"I'm not sure but it's a clearing Sure enough" 

Harry started to draw runes, the same as at the manor. Harry and Theo stepped into the circle and Harry spoke the words. In deaths raspy language, the two were sent through several twists and turns. The two landed roughly on the ground (?). 

Harry looked up and death was there, ready to help the two up. 

"I assume you are here to bring your parents as ghosts?" 

Harry nodded and the human, if he could be considered that, entity was a better word, looked at Harry's glasses. 

"Why have you not fixed your eyes with magic yet?" Death asked in a rough and raspy voice, with an accent. Not exotic or anything but leaning to deaths language also. 

"You can do that" Harry's eyes widened, Theo to the side raised his eyebrows slightly. 

"Yes, I can do it now if you wish" 

Harry nodded and Death spoke something only Harry would know. 

When he was done Harry opened his eyes again and blinked weirdly. He took his glasses off and his eyes adjusted, he looked around and his face split into a smile. He could see perfectly well without his glasses. He wondered on if it were possible, but apparently he was just stupid: 

Theo who was watching swore at death mentally. He had a hard enough time trying to not to stare, or admire, Harry with his glasses obstructing the view of his eyes. Now though, well now was a whole other thing. Theo stared at Harry's eyes as he slowly got used to not having his glasses. 

Harry seemed to see, or sense this and turned to wink at Theo. Theo blushed and looked to the side in that, I wasn't looking Im innocent, type of way. 

Harry smirked and thanked death before the two made their way to the dead Potters little cottage. 

Harry greeted his parents, as did Theo, and then he explained why he was there. 

"I found a way to bring you as ghosts, so instead of bringing Sirius and Remus to you, I bring you to them" 

James gaped mouth wide open and Lily's eyes were wide with shock. 

"You can do that?" James asked as if hoping this wasn't a cruel joke. 

Harry nodded and started drawing out certain runes with a piece of charcoal from his pocket. 

He, for the second time but different words, started speaking in deaths language. The spirits of James and Lily floated in the circle, they then disappeared the cottage fading away with them. 

Harry looked confused,

"We have to go back now, drawing runes isn't an option, I'm going to get us there you absolutely cannot move during this" 

Theo nodded and took Harry's hand. Harry quickly muttered a few words and they twisted away without further thought. 

When they were back in the living realm Harry could not see but could sense his parents spirits. 

He laid out a few runes and quickly said a chant of words. Slowly ghosts faded into existence. 

"Okay well that worked bloody lovely" 

The ghosts nodded too in shock, if ghosts could be that, to say a single thing. 

"I assume you know and can get to the Black Manor in northern Sweden?" 

Ghostly James nodded 

"Make sure to give Padfoot and Moony and right scare for me" 

The two ghosts have a thumbs up and floated up into the sky before disappearing. 

Harry looked very smug and glanced at Theo. 

"Enjoying the unobstructed view then?" Harry smirked slightly 

Theo looked into the sky, ignore the fact that they couldn't see it, to cover his blush. 

Harry smirk grew full and he took Theo's face between his thumb and forefinger turning his head to face him. 

Harry leaned in and kissed Theo softly. 

"Bloody lovely" 

Theo smiled at Harry's use of his favorite phrase ever. 

Harry captured Theo's lips with his own once more. If anything much more fiery and passionate than the first time. Theo responded with similar fire and their lips moved against each other in a Melody only those in love would ever know. 

Harry had his one hand still on Theo's chin, his other hand resting near the small of Theo's back. 

Theo whimpered slightly into Harry's mouth, Harry smiled almost darkly and bit Theo's lip softly. 

When the two pulled apart and thin strand of spit hung between their mouths. 

Harry smiled his dazzling smile at Theo who halfway rolled his eyes at Harry's confident attitude. 

The two made their way back to the castle still hand in hand and found the castle deserted. Odd. Harry checked the map and everyone was in their respective places, but no one was on patrol. 

The two shared a look and hurried back to the common room. It was close to midnight and the fire was slowly dying. Draco was missing, likely sleeping, but Blaise and Pansy were going at it making out on the sofa like hyenas. 

Theo and Harry shared yet another look and crept to the room not disturbing the (couple?). 

- - - 

When in bed once more the two were content with talking to their hearts desire and simply laying in one another's arms. Maybe they had to do OWL's near the end of the school year, but right now in this moment, they had it to themselves stress free. Excusing the homework laying in stacks around the room.