CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

Hades, or as you may know him know, Harry Potter-Black has struck for a big figure, Albus Dumbledore. Supreme Mugwump. Headmaster of Hogwarts. Leader of the Light. Caught Grindelwald. Chief Warlock. Dead. 

Yesterday night Moody and Doge were at the Astronomy Tower when Harry Potter-Black stormed up and stunned them. After that they could not hear anything, or see, and afterwards when they awoke no one was in the tower, and Dumbledore was spread eagle on the ground below. 

"When I woke up again I could not believe my eyes, the Albus Dumbledore dead. And none the less by Harry Potter" 

Alastor 'mad-eye' Moody reports after a nights rest. 

"For Dumbledore to be dead, and killed by the one that was supposed to save us, well I can't imagine it, and to think about it now makes me think it was a lucid dream" 

Eliphas Doge says as he sips his cold tea from that morning. 

This is a short report as we all are in grief right now, please stay safe. And don't let Albus Dumbledore have died in vain. 

Harry snorted pushing the paper to the side. He downed the last bit of his breakfast and headed for the dorms. They were going back home that day, so people couldn't exactly take it all in. 

In the common room a few first and second years who were early risers stared at him in fear. 

Harry ignored them and stepped into his room. 

"Theo wake up we're leaving in two hours" Harry shook Theo by the shoulders. 

"Fuck you" Theo mumbled 

"Theo" Harry leveled a mock glare at Theo who rolled his eyes and got up. 

Theo fell into Harry's open arms, almost falling asleep again right there. Harry smiled a bit and pushed Theo up right. 

~~~

On the train once more, the school year was over. People were after Harry, getting ready for war. Harry of course did not care in the slightest, fully ready to do so. Expecting his last year to be useless for him anyways he wouldn't be there most of the time. If only to stay with his friends and family. 

Harry tuned in to the conversation once more, hearing the last bit of Pansy yelling at Blaise who looked like a kicked puppy. 

Theo was eating candy very bored, seemingly, and Draco was asleep. And then of course, Blaise and Pansy were in their predicament. 

A faint knock sounded on the door and Theo leaned over to open it. There, in all her glory, stood Astoria Greengrass. 

"Your sister isn't with you is she?" Harry raised an eyebrow. 

"Um, no" Astoria shook her head eyeing Harry scared. Harry smiled, watching the girls face fill with fear. 

"Harry cut it out" Theo nudged Harry who rolled his eyes. 

Pansy kicked Draco's arm to wake him up, and when he didn't she simply sent a stinging hex at him. 

"Fuck you Pansy" Draco mumbled sitting up right. 

"Yeah yeah go have fun little lover boy" Pansy pushed Draco out. Draco blinked for a second before seeing Astoria and blushing. Pansy closed the door again. 

"They are so thick" She muttered. 

Blaise opened him mouth to say something, but could not. Pansy laughed and undid the spell. 

"Sorry Blaise I forgot about that" 

Blaise glared at her, pulling out a book. 

Harry and Theo shared a look.