CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

Harry had gone silent, it was the second straw after he started getting so irritated. People avoided him like the plague, only his friends and family dared to speak to him, and even then in short sentences. 

"What is happening?" Regulus whispered to Remus and Sirius who shared a look, 

"Ok so, We've already established that Harry is a little bit, for lack of better words mad" Sirius trailed off. 

"I heard that" Harry yelled from the room over, Sirius pointing to it in proof, 

"Sorry" Sirius called, silence, 

"Basically" Remus cast a silencing spell at the door, 

"Harry goes a little bit crazy once he's been without Theo for more than a day" Sirius tapped his fingers together, almost nervously, 

"So they're not just like, casually dating?" 

"No sir, absolutely not" Remus shook his head, 

"And, this was tested and proven in the summer after second year, they weren't even dating then" Sirius trailed off into a whisper "and then when Bulstrode and Greengrass basically kidnapped him last year I think Harry went a fair bit coocoo, he literally burst out in tears" 

"He was taught during his short time at the Dursleys not to cry, and it stuck with him" Remus said, butting Sirius out of talking. 

"The Dursleys?" 

"Another time" Sirius waved a hand, "anyways, and now Harry's going to crack any second now, and people are going to drop like fucking flies" Sirius whispered dramatically, 

"Seriously?" 

"Not joking" Remus shook his head, Regulus face displaying his shock clearly, 

"Does Dumbledore even know I'm here?" 

"Harry killed him" Sirius shrugged, Regulus face falling more shocked. 

"Anyways, moving on from that, Harry will need to slightly push now to kill anyone who isn't us, his most loyal followers and Draco, Pansy and Blaise" Remus nudged Sirius knee with his lightly. 

"So then Theo desperately needs to be found?"

"Exactly, which is why I'm forcing Harry to come with me to the ministry just in case they do have information" Sirius nodding, Regulus and Remus also nodding. 

"You should probably go now then" Remus tuned in to the screams echoing through the halls, 

"Jesus Christ, yeah" Sirius nodded standing up. "Just, try your hardest not to interact with Harry" 

"Noted" Regulus nodded as Sirius slipped out into the hall. 

"Sirius I'm telling you they won't know anything" Harry snapped, Sirius holding back an eye roll desperately. 

"Do you want a higher chance of finding him? Great, let's go then" Sirius guided Harry to a fireplace, Harry miming him and flooeing to the ministry. 

"What do you mean you don't fucking know?" Harry put a finger on the table, the person behind it shrinking, 

"I can only tell you his current legal guardians, and I'm not even supposed to" 

"Give" Harry motioned the terrified girl behind the counter sliding a paper over, Harry taking it and stuffing it in his pocket. 

"Hades" a voice was heard behind Harry, "you brought this upon yourself coming to the ministry building itself"