CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

"okay Harry what did you actually do" Theo asked while Harry and Theo were laying around in bed later on. 

"I hadn't quite told anyone, apart from Sirius, but my magic when mixed with very large amounts of other people and their magic, does not react well. It makes me very tired and mopey, as you probably saw after the second task with the stupid fucking lake. So I sent a letter to Sirius earlier and he recommended that I let part of my magic loose for a bit, maybe that's what was making me so tired. So I went to the forest and one of the centaurs showed me a place" Harry explained 

"So that's why you're so much more happy now?" Theo asked clarifying it for himself. 

Harry hummed and curled himself up more under the covers then grabbed his little notebook and a quill. 

The bit he had written before was- 

Quick update on magic reaction around many people, is getting more tiring, have asked Sirius he suggests letting it loose for a little. Will be testing soon. 

And what he was writing now was- 

Have tested now, worked very well, I feel very much lighter and happier, will be attempting again, so far no side effects.

When he put the notebook away again Theo was fast asleep. Harry smiled a bit and took a book to read a bit of. He would have to bring new books up from the chamber and his house soon, he will have read all the books in his room with this one. 

Harry was just about to put away his book when Theo started squirming around in his sleep, this would have been his first nightmare in a while. 

Harry gently shook Theo awake, his eyes flew open and his breathing deepened. 

"no" "no no no" he said quietly as if he couldn't believe it 

"Theo it was a dream" Harry put his hands on Theo's shoulders, Theo moved to look at Harry and just threw himself onto Harry's chest. 

Harry wrapped his arms around Theo while rubbing his back comfortingly. Theo was squeezing Harry very hard, he didn't mind though. 

"It was my father" Theo whispered "And Voldemort" he whispered again even quieter than the first time, so much so that Harry struggled hearing them. 

"what were they doing?" Harry asked 

"They, you, the graveyard" Theo eventually managed to get out "You were, it was, you didn't get up after you killed yourself and then my dad found me and sold me to Voldemort"

Harry's lips quirked a bit "I think that if your father tried to sell you to Voldemort Sirius and Remus would get you right back" 

Theo nodded slightly and fell asleep a bit later, still clinging tightly to Harry. 

Shortly after Harry also fell asleep. 

- - - 

The next morning Draco strutted right into the room and opened the curtains letting light stream in through the black lake. 

"I regret allowing you in here" Harry grumbled while Theo just hid his face in Harry's side to avoid the light. 

"Rise and shine lover boy" Draco said pulling off the covers with a flourish. "Jeez how warm are you under there" He exclaimed when he felt how hot the covers were. 

"A comfortable amount of warm" Harry mumbled but still pulling himself out of bed and shoving his glasses on his face. 

Harry sent Draco out once he got his bearings and got dressed. He then proceeded to shove Theo out of bed also, 

"if I have to get up so do you" 

When Theo and Harry wandered down to the great hall for breakfast Harry charmed Draco's hair to be bright red. He also spelled Pansy and Blaise to shut up. So that they wouldn't ruin it. 

Draco looked at his friends weirdly and looked around to see what was going on. Harry had sat down and was now tying his hair out of this face, and Theo was piling waffles on his plate. 

Draco hummed a bit in confusion but looked down to keep eating. 

He didn't see Harry mimic cutting Pansy and Blaise heads off before he removed the spell, they certainly did and wisely did not mention Draco's hair. 

Then some second year twerp ruined it. 

"Why do you have red hair, are you a Gryffindor"

Draco turned to Harry who only shrugged. 

Draco sent the little boy away and ignored it until he leaned down a bit too far. 

His bangs come into his view and he glared at Harry who was eating breakfast calmly. 

He opened his mouth to say the counter spell but nothing came out, he looked at Blaise and Pansy who decidedly had a conversation on how useless Dumbledore was. 

He sat pouting and staring at his hair until he saw the color slowly fade out, he opened his mouth to say something again and this time it came out. 

"Hadrian was there a reason for that" 

"You woke me" Harry shrugged and kept eating.