CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO

"Oh dear what do we have here?" Harry slipped partially into Parsel, a hissy sound coming through with his words. 

Daphne Greengrass and Millicent Bulstrode were sitting stuck to chairs, in a cell in the Chamber. 

"let us go you idiot you got Nott back, what more do you want?" Daphne protested. 

"what more do I want?" Harry said spreading his arms "I want full control of the entire wizarding world, why not start with you two" Harry spoke excluding his other followers, "If you two let anything about me slip, trust me I. Will. Know." Harry waved his hands releasing the two, for now. 

"Be gone then" Harry shooed them away, sending them into the girls second floor bathroom through a hole in the wall. Closing it behind them. 

Harry made his way to the bedroom where Theo was laying face down on top of the covers. 

"All right darling?" Harry sat next to Theo, who hummed and lifted his head. 

"Would you actually have killed everyone in a five mile radius" Theo asked, shifting and laying his head on Harry's lap. 

"No, just Sirius being dramatic, I would have gone crazier though I'd imagine" Harry stroked Theo's cheek. 

Theo did the type of half laugh everyone did at least once, the one where you smile and you laugh through your nose. 

Harry's hand stayed rested on Theo's cheek, and Theo was perfectly ok with that. 

"Tell me, did anyone do anything to you?" Harry his lip, another thing he hadn't done, usually when he was nervous he found a way to let out his magic. 

"No I was just in a room" Theo said biting Harry's wrist. 

"Why did you bite me again?" 

"Felt like it" 

Harry half smiled and pressed a kiss to Theo's forehead. 

"I read about this muggle thing called mustard gas, I don't think wizards have a way to counter it, it should work if I spread it somewhere" Harry said in a way of asking Theo's opinion. 

"Can't you just do that black smoke thing?" Theo asked confused as to why Harry didn't think of that. 

... 

"I did not think of that" Harry said nodding. 

... 

"How" Theo asked astonished, this type of thing was Harry's specialty. 

"No idea" Harry kissed Theo softly. 

The two sat, or lay, there for an hour or so talking, and eventually when the conversation died out staring at each other. 

"Theo" Harry whined "stop looking at me like that" 

"How?" Theo tilted his head up, knowing exactly what he was doing. 

"Just I don't know, like that" Harry complained looking away slightly. 

"I have no ide-a" Theo made a muffled noise of surprise when Harry slammed his mouth onto his. Theo melted into the kiss and clutched onto Harry as if there was no other way to live. 

"You can't just look at me like that" Harry whispered into Theo's ear. 

"No?" Theo asked looking up at Harry again, blinking slightly. Harry groaned and laid down. 

"Wanna go back to the common room, it's for sure empty" 

"How do you know?" Theo asked raising his eyebrow