Famous birthdays

Elyssa CooperSeptember 9, 2001 (21)Model

Elyssa Cooper
September 9, 2001 (21)
Model

Career:
Elyssa Cooper got her start on the cover of Teen Vogue and has now modeled for magazines like Vogue, GQ, and Vanity Fair. She was a Victoria Secret Angel but has since moved on from the job. She has walked in New York fashion week and Paris Fashion week for big name designers like Gucci and Louis Vuitton.
Family:
Cooper is the oldest of two children. Her parents, Lisa and Chad Cooper, got divorced when she was just 10 years old. Her younger brother, Theodore, is 16 years old.

Megan JonesJune 19, 2001 (21)Model

Megan Jones
June 19, 2001 (21)
Model

Career:
Jones has been featured in many popular fashion magazines. She is known for her kind and open personality and her willingness to make bold choices. She has worked with high end designers and is currently in a contract with Ralph Lauren.
Family:
Jones grew up as the middle child of three sisters. Her oldest sister, Sarah, and her youngest is Taylor. Her parents Kristy and Tim are still together.

Jack Hughes May 14, 2001 (21)Professional hockey player

Jack Hughes
May 14, 2001 (21)
Professional hockey player

Career:
Started in the NHL with the New Jersey Devils in 2019 at 18 years old. He led Team USA to win gold in 2021 during the World Juniors Hockey Championships.
Family:
Hughes is the middle son of three. Quinn Hughes, the oldest brother plays for Vancouver Canucks. Luke Hughes, the youngest, plays for the University of Michigan. Parents, Ellen and Jim Hughes are still together.