20

elyssacooper posted a story

Elyssa laughs to herself as she takes a picture of Jack sleeping

Elyssa laughs to herself as she takes a picture of Jack sleeping. The plane took off an hour ago and she's bored. She decides to try to sleep as well, situating herself to get comfortable. She leans her head on jacks shoulder, closing her eyes.
"Cooper really?" Jack nudges her awake an hour later.
"Mhm?" She hums, reluctantly opening her eyes. He shows her the picture she posted of him on her instagram story. She giggles to herself as he rolls his eyes.
"We're about to land" he tells her so she doesn't go back to sleep. She sits up straight, lifting her arms above her head, stretching.
"Luke is picking us up. Then later tonight we're going out to eat with my family for my birthday." He tells hers.
"Got it." She nods jokingly serious. "And happy birthday" she leans over to kiss him.
"Thank you again" he hums onto her lips. The couple get off the plane, find their luggage and make their out to the pick up area. Jack searches for Luke, eventually calling him. Jack tells his younger brother where they are and moments later a car pulls in front of them.
"What's up Lukey" Jack smiles as they hug.
"And you must be Elyssa?" Luke smiles at her, giving Jack a look.
"Don't be weird" Jack hits Luke's arm.
"I wasn't" Luke defends.
"Nice to meet you" she says, breaking up their banter.
"You too" Luke smiles. The two share a quick side hug before Jack and Luke put the bags into the car. Jack and Elyssa sit in the back of the car with Luke in the front all alone.
"What I'm an Uber now?" Luke jokes.
"Yeah" Elyssa says in a matter of fact tone. Jack laughs at her quick remark. The three talk during the ride to their house. As they get closer Jack notices Elyssas knee start to bounce. He rests his hand on it, telling her that it's ok.
"Tip?" Luke looks back at the couple as he parks the car in the driveway.
"Never eat yellow snow." Elyssa gets out of the car. He raises his hands in a 'wtf' position before he gets out as well. Elyssa stands, observing the house.

Lyss
I'm so scared.
Megs
They're gonna love you
Lyss
This house is huge
Megs
Just be yourself 🫶🏻

Elyssa takes a deep breath as Jack grabs her hand in his.
"It's gonna be good. They're cool" Jack tells her as he leads her to the front door.
"Shuttle has arrived!" Luke yells as he enters the house, Elyssa and Jack behind him. Luke goes to lay on the couch. A man and women come out of the kitchen with large smiles.
"Elyssa, so nice to finally meet you" jacks mom says, pulling her into a hug. His dad doing the same.
"Nice to meet you. Thank you for having me Mr. and Mrs. Hughes." Elyssa smiles.
"Jim. Call me Jim." Jacks dad corrects.
"Ellen" his mom says.
"Got it" Elyssa nods with a smile. They then move to Jack, hugging him.
"Happy birthday honey" Ellen kisses him on the cheek.
"Thanks mom" he smiles. Just then Quinn comes from downstairs.
"Happy birthday rowdy" he hugs his brother.
"Thanks man."
"Why don't you two go get settled" Ellen says. Jack shows Elyssa upstairs to his room. She looks at the hockey memorabilia and pictures on the walls. She looks at one of him, Quinn and Luke all on the ice together when they were young. She smiles at the old picture.
"I was 10 there" Jack stands behind her, wrapping his arms around her. Elyssa leans her back onto his chest.
"It's cute" she smiles.
"We're leaving at 5 for dinner" Ellen calls upstairs.
"It's already 3" Elyssa checks her phone. "I gotta shower." He holds her waist, not letting go.
"Jackkkk" she whines.
"Just a few more minutes" he buries his face in her neck, kissing it softly. She brings her hand up to his hair. She turns her face to kiss his cheek.
"I gotta start getting ready baby" she pulls away from him.
"Fine" he groans. She walks to the bathroom, closing the door. A moment later she opens the door.
"What you're not coming?" He jumps up from the bed, quickly making his way to the bathroom. Elyssa stands with her back against the door, Jack leaning into her. He leans down, kissing her lips. She bits his lip lightly, making him groan.
"Don't start something you can't finish Cooper" he whispers into her ear. She moves her kisses down to his neck. He pulls away, removing his shirt. She stares at his abs.
"Like what you see?" He teases.
"Shut up" she says, pulling him back into a kiss. The two slowly remove their clothes and make their way into the shower. Elyssas hands run through his wet hair as he kisses her neck and chest.