10

bros
Z
rowdy, care to explain?
Coley
yeah dude
Turcs
did I miss something
moose
check jacks insta story
Turcs
bro wtf
Z
Quinn you're being quiet
Rowdy
I'm good. I don't want to explain
Coley
Not an option
Z
Dude you can't just post shit like that and then not tell us
Moose
Guys he likes all of her posts. Her name is Elyssa Cooper
Z
The model????
Turcs
Broooooo
Rowdy
Quinn you're to blame
Huggy🐻
I didn't tell them anything
Coley
Quinn knows???
Huggy🐻
They're not even official
Rowdy
DUDE
Turcs
You gotta get on that
Z
Yeah bro she's fine
Moose
If you don't ask her out, I will
Rowdy
We've been on a date. I just don't know if she wants to be official
Coley
Well have you asked??
Rowdy
No...
Z
I have no words. And Jack has no rizz
Huggy🐻
That's actually a good joke z
Rowdy
Fine. I'll do it the next time I see her
Turcs
Good kid.
Rowdy
I got 5 am practice so good night

Elyssa wakes up around 9 am. She checks her phone to see no messages from jack. She begins to worry. Did she do something wrong? She swallows her anxiety and texts him first.

Lyss
Good morning ☀️
Jack 😈
Good morning. Sorry I didn't text you earlier. I had practice at 5 this morning. Figured you didn't want to hear your phone go off that early
Lyss
You'd be correct
Jack😈
Coming to my game tonight?
Lyss
Me and Megan are in
Jack😈
Great. See you then

"Megs" Elyssa calls out, not moving from her bed.
"Yeah I'll go with you to jacks game tonight" Megan confirms.
"Thank you" Elyssa says. Megan responds with a loud groan heard across the apartment as she goes back to sleep.
Soon enough the girls are in the car, driving to the Prudential Center.
"I wanna ask him what we are but that's the worst conversation to ever have" Elyssa rants.
"Yeah but don't you want him to be your boyfriend?" Megan reasons.
"Well I mean yeah" Elyssa says like it's obvious.
"So go for it. He literally drove all the way into the city to get you from a club 2 nights ago." Megan reminds Elyssa.
"He got us" Elyssa downplays.
"Lyss we both know he wasn't there for me" Megan jokes.
"Ok! Ok! I'll do it" Elyssa decides. Megan claps her hands with a squeal.

elyssacooper posted a story

After the game is over Elyssa and Megan make their way to the locker room to meet Jack and Ty

"Good job" Elyssa compliments them as they exit the locker room.
"Thank you" Jack puts his arm around her waist, pressing a kiss to her head. "Want to go get something to eat?" He looks around the group for answers.
"Uh I'm good, I think ima just head home" Megan opts out.
"Yeah same. I'm super tired" Ty understands what Megan's goal is.
"Oh" Elyssa says, a little bummed. She perks up a little once she realizes what megan is giving her the opportunity to do.
"Ok. See you guys later" Jack says as Ty and Megan walk off in the same direction.
"What do you want to eat?" Elyssa asks him as they start to walk toward his car.
"Dennys." He states. She laughs at his odd choice.
The two sit at a booth, across from each other, talking.
"Tell me something no one knows" Jack says randomly.
Elyssa laughs, "uhhh..." she thinks. "Sometimes I wish I went to college and played volleyball."
"That's it?" Jack laughs. Elyssa laughs with him.
"I mean yeah. Doesn't part of you wish you had the college experience?" She asks.
"I've never really thought about it. All I've ever known is that I want to play in the NHL. And here I am" he shrugs. She smiles. They sit in silence for a few moments. It wasn't awkward, just quiet.
"Elyssa, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jack says out of nowhere.
"What?" Elyssa genuinely asks, not sure if she heard him right. He lets his head drop before answering.
"Do you want to like make this official?" He rephrases, his voice filled with worry.
"Yeah" she laughs, happy it was no longer lingering on her mind. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh in your face. I was talking to Megs about this literally on the way to your game" Jack laughs, relieved.
After they finish eating, Jack takes Elyssa home.
"Good night" Jack says as they both approach her apartment door.
"Good night" she smiles gently. She turns to open the door but he stops her, pulling her in for a kiss.
"Now you can go" he says after pulling away. She lets her head fall backwards with a laugh.
"Good night" she says once again, this time walking into her apartment.