64

A few weeks later, elyssa walks into a studio for the shoot with Gucci. She is met by a photographer she has worked with before.
"Elyssa Cooper!" The photographer, Brian, greets her.
"Hello hello!" Elyssa smiles, happy to have a familiar face for the day.
"How is everything? I've seen your relationship on social media. Looks like it's going well?" Brian asks.
"Yep. We actually just put a deposit in for an apartment together." Elyssa tells him.
"Oh that's so lovely." Brian claps his hands together.
"Elyssa Cooper! So glad you agreed to this project." The director, Michael, greets her with a hug.
"I'm so excited" she tells him.
"There is someone who would like to meet you." Michael begins. Elyssa is confused at first, but then sees a tall figure step into the room.
"Shut the fuck up" Elyssa gasps.
"Hello" she hears a British voice.
"Hi" she responds in disbelief.
"I'm Harry." He introduces himself.
"I know." She laughs, her hands covering her mouth. He moves to give her a quick hug. Everyone else in the room laughs at her comment. "Sorry, Elyssa" she introduces herself.
"I know" he mocks her.
"I'm a huge fan." She giggles awkwardly.
"Me too" He says kindly.
"I have been a fan since the One Direction days." She tells him.
"Oh yeah? Was I you're favorite?" He asks.
"No, Niall." She giggles.
"Get out." He jokingly orders. After a few minutes it was time for Elyssa to get into makeup and hair. Harry went with her, continuing their conversation. The photo shoot goes on. Elyssa has fun. She felt comfortable with everyone who was there. She listened to Harry's directions along with Michaels.

Jack
Can I talk to you?
Megan
Oh god
Jack
It's not bad I promise
Megan
Then I think I know what it is
Jack
You probably do.
Megan
💍💍
Jack
Yeah. I have no idea how to go about it
Megan
I'll help you. You need ask her mom first
Jack
Will do.

Jack
Are you free to talk?
Lisa Cooper
Sure. What's up?

Jack clicks on Elyssas moms contact, the phone ringing.
"Hi, how are you?" Lisa answers.
"Good. I'm good. How are you?" He asks.
"Good. A lull at work, you timed this well." She says light heartedly. "So what's up?"
"I uh, I wanted to ask you, if it would be alright if I proposed to Elyssa?" He hesitates at first.
"Oh Jack that would be so lovely." She grins, "she has been the happiest I've ever seen her. It makes me so happy to know that."
"That's so great to hear." Jack smiles, excited for what's to come. "Thank you so much. I really do love her." He says.
"I know sweetie. You both deserve it." Lisa says genuinely. They end the call, Jack happy he's making progress in the process.

 They end the call, Jack happy he's making progress in the process

(Tagged Gucci & harrystyles)

elyssacooper Gucci x Harry Styles

liked by 2,629,518

jackhughes unreal
harrystyles thank you so much for helping out with this project
^^^elyssacooper I had so much fun! Thank you for having me
meganjones hey siri? how do I become Elyssa Cooper?
trevorzegras making moves
alexturcotte 💰💰
colecaufield she's her
gigihadid drop dead gorgeous
^^^elyssacooper ily!!!!
lukehughes yeah but can you win a shootout 🏒
^^^quinnhughes can you?
^^^elyssacooper I'm here for the shade