12

elyssacooper posted a story

Elyssa sat in the stands by herself

Elyssa sat in the stands by herself. Megan had to go away for a few days on business so Elyssa was all alone. She watched as both teams warm up, Jack kept doing tricks and showing off to keep her entertained. It worked. Soon the game started. Jack got announced and did his usual skate around, waving to fans, and sending Elyssa a wink. He's been doing this for weeks but it still makes her blush. The game passes quickly. Ending in a 3-1 win for the Devils over the Canucks. Elyssa gets up, starting the trek to meet Jack at the locker room. She is stopped on the stairs.
"Excuse me?" She hears a voice. It was a young girl, no older than 15.
"Yeah?" Elyssa stops and turns around.
"Are you Elyssa Cooper?" The girl asks nervously.
"I am" she smiles.
"Could I get a picture?" The girls mom taking her phone out.
"Of course" Elyssa says kindly. She stands next to the girl and smiles.
"Thank you so much" the girl says shyly.
"My pleasure. Have a great night" Elyssa smiles as she watches the girl and the mom walk away. She then returns to her trip to the locker room. Once she arrives, she plops on the floor, going on her phone for entertainment. After a couple minutes of waiting she hears jacks voice.
"Hey I know you" he jokes. Elyssa stands.
"Good job bub" she smiles, resting her arms on his shoulders, around his neck as she faces him.
"Thank you, Cooper." he smiles, leaning forward slightly to kiss her. She hums happily as they pull apart. "Quinn said to meet him outside of the away team locker room so, follow me" Jack grabs Elyssas hand, leading her to meet his brother.
"Dude you take forever" Quinn groans once he sees Jack. They dap each other up and do the whole bro hug thing.
"And you must be Elyssa" he reaches his hand to shake hers. She does so, worrying that her hand was too sweaty because of her nerves.
"I am" she smiles, "and you're Quinn." He nods in confirmation. "Nice to meet you"
"You too" he smiles.
"You better not let Lukey near her. He'll try to go all cute puppy dog on her" Quinn jokes with Jack.
"My little brother likes to think he's got game. Meanwhile girls still ask him if he's old enough to drive even though he's 19." Jack laughs, explaining Quinn's comment to Elyssa. She laughs with them as they begin to walk to jacks car. They end up at small restaurant. Jack and quinn catch up and Elyssa and quinn get to know each other and all three of them make jokes. Quinn tells multiple stories about Jack when he was younger and Jack opposes all of them, saying they're too embarrassing. The three spend a couple hours talking and laughing. They are now in the lobby of the hotel Quinn was staying at.
"Alright Rowdy. I'll see you in a few months" Quinn hugs Jack tightly.
"Yeah bro, safe travels." Jack says. Quinn gives Elyssa a quick hug, "it was nice meeting you."
"You too" she smiles at him.
"And for the record, I think you're good for Jack" Quinn whispers to her as he pulls away from the hug. She smiles in return.
"Rowdy?" Elyssa asks Jack as they walk back to his car.
"It's my nickname. All my buddies from home call me it" he tells her.
"But what's it from?" She laughs.
"I don't really know. I mean Rowden is my middle name but I guess it just kinda started one day" he shrugs, opening the car door for her.
"Interesting" she mumbles. He laughs at her as he starts to drive to her place.
"Here we are" Jack stops at Elyssas apartment door.
"Hey um, Megan's not here... if you wanna maybe, stay over?" Elyssa stutters over her words. Jack takes a second, searching her eyes trying to figure out if she meant what he thinks she meant.
"I could be convinced" he teases. She leans up to him, pulling him into a kiss. "Yep. I'm convinced." Elyssa opens the door with a loud laugh. She locks the door behind them as they make their way to her bedroom. She closes that door as well. Jack gently grabs Elyssas face in both hands, sweeping her up into a kiss. It was more firey and passionate than all of their previous kisses. Elyssas hands roam jacks hair, lightly tugging at the ends. He lets out a small moan into her mouth making her giggle. His hands moving up her back and down to her butt. She lets her hands slip underneath jacks shirt. She feels the muscles on his back contract as he moves. He breaks the kiss briefly to take off his shirt. She lets her eyes wander, looking at his chiseled torso. He pulls her back into the kiss, her hands move to his chest and abs, lightly scratching at his skin. In this moment, she was obsessed with his body.
"You're sure you want to?" Jack pulls away. She nods. "I need words baby girl." He says lowly.
"Yes Jack" she says breathlessly. He softly pushes her back onto the bed. He moves to hover over top of her as his kisses migrate down her neck.
"No hickeys" she tells him. He groans, annoyed as he lightly nips at her skin, listening to her request.
The next morning, Elyssa wakes up with jacks arms strongly wrapped around her. She turns toward him, smiling as she watches him sleep. She draws endless shapes on his chest where her head lays. She presses a kiss to his bare chest. He tightens his grip on her, making her smile more.
"Quit staring it's creepy" he mumbles with his eyes still closed.
"I can't help it" she smiles.
"Hi" he says groggily, opening his eyes. He gives her a tired smile.
"Hi" she says with a smile still plastered on her face. He lifts his arms over his head to stretch. God, he is so hot, Elyssa thinks.
"Good morning" his raspy morning voice very evident. He pulls her impossibly closer to his body.
"Good morning" she smiles. He's rubbing his hand up and down her arm slowly.
"You happy?" He asks sarcastically.
"Don't be mean" she slaps his chest making him laugh. The couple lays in bed for a while, not wanting to burst their bubble. But, reluctantly, Jack sits up, hanging his legs off the bed. Elyssa glances at him before doing a double take.
"Baby does your back hurt?" She questions.
"No?" He says confused. She just giggles in response.
"What? What'd you do?" He asks quickly.
"You might wanna keep your shirt on in the locker room for a few days" she laughs. He groans, dropping his head as she pulls out her phone to take a picture. She moves to sit behind him as she shows him the picture.
"God damn Cooper!" He gasps. Her cheeks turn red.
"I'm sorry" she says genuinely.
"You said no hickeys and then you do this shit to me?" He teases light heartedly. He turns to see her red cheeks. "Awe baby you don't have to be embarrassed. I think it's hot" he kisses her, trying to make her feel better.
"I really am sorry" she says softly.
"It's all good. Plus, I may or may not have left some light hickeys where no one will be able to see" he admits with a smile. She lightly hits his arm, trying to hold back a laugh.