48

"Ellen!" Elyssa cheers as she walks into the Michigan house.
"Hi honey! How are you?" Ellen asks, happy to see Elyssa.
"I'm good" Elyssa smiles, hugging jacks mom.
"I'm good too" Jack says.
"Me too" Luke adds.
"You weren't in a coma" Ellen dismisses them. Elyssa laughs at his moms comment. Jack and Luke then hug their mom before going to put their stuff away.
"The guys will be here tomorrow" Jack says as he and Elyssa sit at the stools at the kitchen island. Elyssa is leaning her elbows on the counter, scrolling on her phone.
"How are they doing?" Ellen asks Jack casually.
"Good. I think Turcs is doing better." Jack says.
"He got a concussion right?" Elyssa enters the conversation.
"Yeah. Pretty bad one" Jack nods. After an hour, they hear Jim come home.
"Elyssa! How are you?" He smiles once he sees her.
"I'm good. A lot better thanks" she smiles. They all sit around the kitchen as Ellen makes dinner. They talk about their lives and what's been going on. Elyssa tells them about the accident and everything.
"I'm going to pick up quinnie" Luke says a few hours later. An hour later, Luke returns with his oldest brother. They all greet him and continue to talk.
That night the family and Elyssa decide to watch a movie together. Luke wins the argument, so he got to pick the movie. Elyssa gets comfortable, cuddling into jacks side. He wraps his arm around her shoulders, holding her close to him.
About half way through the movie, Elyssa falls asleep, Jack soon following her actions. Elyssas head lays on his chest, she is curled up under his arm. His hand resting on her side, his arm around her waist.
Once the movie ends, everyone gets up to go to bed. Luke struts over to the couple, ready to obnoxiously wake them up.
"Luke, leave them alone" Ellen scolds him before he even does anything. He sighs, leaving to go to his room. Ellen then lays a blanket over them before she too leaves the living room.
Elyssas head rises and falls with jacks chest. Eventually, she wakes up, grabbing her phone to check the time.
"Jack" she whispers. He hums, not wanting to wake up. "Baby it's 2 am. Let's go to bed." She tells him.
"No" he groans, adjusting his body to lay down along the couch. He pulls her on top of him.
"Well I'm going to bed" she begins to get off of him. He holds her tighter, not wanting her to get up.
"Stay" he let's out with his raspy sleepy voice.
"I'm going to bed. Come on" she stands up, pulling his arm. He doesn't move, Elyssas not strong enough to lift him. She continues to pull him, pulling his upper body off the couch.
"Jackkk" she whines, not wanting to pull him anymore. "I'm gonna leave you here." He swiftly gets up, making her laugh. He picks her up, taking her upstairs to his bedroom. He rests her on the bed, laying on top of her. His head rests on her chest. She combs her fingers through his hair a few times before kissing his head. She removes her hand from his head. He huffs in annoyance. He grabs her hand and places it back on his head, making her giggle.
"Awe baby" she teases.
"Fuck off" he groans as she continues to play with his hair. Eventually they both fall asleep, Jack still laying on Elyssa.

"So we're renting a house for the week" Ellen tells Luke and Quinn as Jack and Elyssa come down the stairs.
"Morning" Jack groans, sitting on a stool.
"Good morning grump" Luke jokes. Elyssa sits on a stool between Jack and Luke.
"What're you talking about?" Elyssa asks Ellen, ignoring the brother.
"Next week. Their cousins getting married in Maine." Ellen tells her.
"Oh yeah. Uh, Sarah right?" Elyssa recalls.
"Yep" Ellen nods. The group sits in silence for a bit, letting everyone wake up. Jack lays his head on the counter, closing his eyes. Elyssa rests her hand in his back, rubbing it lightly.
"Did you invite Zegras over?" Quinn groans, seeing Trevor get out of a car.
"Z's here!" Jack perks up, going to greet him at the door. The two guys hug it out and express how much they've missed each other.
"Oh so he gets up for Zegras" Elyssa jokes as she follows Quinn and Luke to greet him.
"Runway!" Trevor cheers upon seeing Elyssa.
"Zebra" she mocks him.
"That's a new one" he laughs.
"Just came up with it" she shrugs. Trevor enters the house with the rest of them, sitting around just talking.
"You guys want to go golfing?" Trevor asks.
"Sure" Jack looks at his brothers, seeing them agree. "You coming?" He turns to Elyssa who is not paying attention to their conversation.
"Huh?" She asks, looking up from her phone.
"Want to go with us to the golf course?" Jack asks her.
"I don't play golf" she states.
"Yeah but," he trails off, not knowing what he was trying to say. "You can just hangout."
"Rowdy just wants his girlfriend with him all the time." Trevor teases in a baby voice.
"I'll go, as long I can drive the cart" she negotiates.
"Deal" Jack shakes her hand firmly, making Elyssa laugh. Everyone goes to their rooms to change into appropriate golf attire. Elyssa stands at the dresser, trying to figure out what to wear. Currently, she had on loose pajama shorts and a crop top. Jack looks up from what he was doing, seeing her stand with her back to him. He goes behind her, slapping her ass playfully.
"Jack Hughes" Elyssa gasps, turning around. She sees a cheeky grin on his face, happy with himself.
"I couldn't help it" he gives the excuse, swiftly moving away from her so he doesn't get hit.
"Mmh" she hums, throwing a pair of jean shorts on the bed for her to wear. She pairs them with a crop top and a greenish brown checkered flannel. She removes her pajama shorts to get changed, Jack glancing at her. He opens his mouth in awe.
"What?" She notices his facial expression.
"Baby I'm sorry" he moves toward her, sitting on the corner of the bed. He guides her to look in the mirror. She looks down to see a light red hand print on her butt. He gently runs a finger over it, examining the hand print on her ass.
"Jack" she laughs, trying to scold him.
"Baby I did not mean to do this" he tells her softly, covering his mouth in disbelief. "Your skin is like really sensitive though" he laughs up at her.
"Oh my god" she breathes, laughing with him.
"I can kiss it, make it better." He offers. She jokingly shoves his head away from her. He dramatically falls backwards onto the bed.
"Get dressed" she tries to hold back a smile.

elyssacooper posted a story

A/N!!! I kinda want to start a Luke Hughes book so plz lmk if you'd read that

A/N!!! I kinda want to start a Luke Hughes book so plz lmk if you'd read that. But thank you so much for reading this book and I love the comments. They make my day!