67

"Get in loser, we're going shopping" Megan quotes mean girls.
"Heyy" Elyssa sing songs happily as she gets in Megan's car.
"Hey bestie boo." Megan giggles.
"I'm so excited. I haven't had my nails done in forever." Elyssa sighs as they drive to the nail salon.
"Oooo! What if we picked out each others colors?" Megan suggests.
"That actually sounds fun." Elyssa agrees.
"Actually? Are you doubting me?" Megan dissects Elyssa word choice.
"No. Never" Elyssa sounds convincing.
"Right." Megan nods jokingly.
The girls arrive, looking through the color options. Megan stays with the neutral colors, knowing Elyssa would be upset if her engagement nails were a neon color. Elyssa leans more toward autumn and deeper colors for Megan. Considering the fact that it's almost autumn. Megan ends up picking out a chrome pearl color for Elyssa. Elyssa picks out a dark burgundy for Megan.
"I guess opposites do attract." Megan jokes once they reveal their choices. The girls sit down at the placements next to each other. They talk to the nail techs as they work.
"Ok so tell me all about Harry Styles. Is One Direction making a comeback? Who's he dating? What's going on?" Megan teases.
"He said that I can be in the band when they get back together." Elyssa jokes.
"I knew they're getting back together." Megan says sarcastically. The girls continue to talk and joke as they get their nails done.

"Hi" Elyssa smiles as she enters the apartment. She finds Jack on the couch, skipping over to him.
"You're happy" he notices, opening his arms for her.
"Lookie" she sits next to him. He takes her hand in his, looking at her nails.
"Pretty." He nods, softly kissing her.
"Megan picked out the color. At first I was a little skeptical but I really like the simplicity." She tells him. He pulls her hand up to his lips and kisses her knuckles, afraid that if he says something, he'll ruin the surprise. "I'm gonna go change." She gets off the couch. Jack continues watching the game on tv, sitting on the edge in the couch. Elyssa soon returns in sweatpants and a black devils sweatshirt. She plops herself behind Jack, laying back into the couch. He sits between her legs, his attention on the tv. For a few minutes she scrolls on her phone, growing bored quickly.
"Jacky" she says softly, sitting up to be closer to him. She scratches her nails around his back covered by his T-shirt, feeling the grooves of his muscles.
"Mhm?" He hums, not taking his attention away from the tv.
"Come cuddleeee" she draws out, trying to pull him back to lay with her. He ignores her for a few minutes until a commercial comes on. He then lays back in between her legs. Elyssa combs her fingers through his hair, his head resting on her stomach. Once the game comes back on, he sits back up. He hears her huff from behind him.
"After the games over" he tells her.
"Baby I haven't seen you all day." She reasons.
"When the games over we can watch a movie and cuddle. I promise." He turns around to tell her.
"Fine" she agrees. Almost an hour later, the game was finally over. Jack lays back onto Elyssa.
"What movie you wanna watch?" He asks, straining his head back to look at her. She giggles at him, trying to think of a movie.
"Narnia" she decides. He furrows his eyebrows.
"You've never seen Narnia?" She gasps.
"No?" He shrugs.
"Oh my god. Gimme the remote." She scoffs.

elyssacooper posted a story