26

"I want cookies" Alex says as the group enters the house from their golf outing.
"We can all bake. That'd be fun!" Elyssa smiles. The group walks into the kitchen, Quinn turning on the oven to heat up. Elyssa looks up a recipe and tells the guys what ingredients to get out.
"Two cups of flour" Elyssa reads from her phone. Jack measures out the flour and dumps it into the bowl. He quickly grabs a pinch of flour and throws it in Elyssas face. She stares straight hanging her mouth open in disbelief.
"Jack Hughes I swear to god" she gasps. Luke then follows his brothers actions, tossing flour at Elyssa as well. She responds by throwing flour at both Jack and Luke.
"Hey!" Quinn tries to calm them down. Alex then takes flour and throws it at Quinn. "Alright Turcs that's it" Quinn joins the group in throwing flour at each other. Elyssa laughs loudly as she chases Trevor around the kitchen. He hasn't been hit with flour yet and she is determined to do so. Jack grabs Elyssas waist from behind, lifting her up. Trevor takes the opportunity and throws more flour at Elyssa while Jack has her trapped. Both guys laugh at her as Jack let's her go. Trevor starts running away from Elyssa again. He runs around the kitchen island trying to escape her. As he turns the corner, he slips and falls on his back. Everyone stops what they're doing to laugh at him. Elyssas stomach starts to hurt as she is laughing so hard she can barely breathe. Jim enters the kitchen to find the group of friends laughing and covered in flour.
"Ya alright Z?" Jim says as everyone grows quiet. Trevor nods his head. "Make sure you clean this stuff up" he says, trying to be more light hearted.
"Yes sir" Luke answers as their dad walks away.
"And guys, don't treat me like a buzz kill" Jim stops and turns to the group.
"Well you want in?" Trevor asks.
"No thanks" Jim kind of laughs before leaving the group in the kitchen. The group calms down and finishes making the cookie batter, putting them in the oven. Elyssa walks out of the bathroom, going to go down stairs to hangout with the guys in the basements.
"Hey Elyssa" Ellen stops her.
"What's up?" Elyssa asks kindly.
"How would you feel about inviting your mom and brother to come here for a week or so?" She asks hesitantly.
"Yeah" Elyssa smiles, a little surprised, "yeah I'd love that."
"Ok. If you want to give me her number I can arrange everything" Ellen says, happy Elyssa didn't think she was over stepping. Elyssa obliges, happy she's opening up.
"What's up" Jack asks as he sees Elyssa enter the basement.
"Your mom just asked me if it's ok if she invites my mom and brother to visit" Elyssa tells him as she sits between Jack and Trevor.
"Is that ok with you? Because if not I'll talk to her" Jack asks.
"No yeah. I told her it'd be really nice" Elyssa smiles, moving a strand of hair out of jacks face. He nods, turning back to the tv, watching Trevor and Cole play video games. Elyssa grows tired of watching them play video games so she decides to leave.
"Where are you going?" Jack grabs her hand as she gets up from the couch.
"I'm gonna go lay outside for a bit" she tells him. She makes her way upstairs and outside the back patio. She lays a blanket down and sits on it, putting in ear buds to listen to music. She ends up laying down, watching the clouds before falling asleep.

"For the record, I like her" Trevor says.
"Me too man, she's cool" Cole adds.
"She is dope. She's chill. I didn't think a big time model like her would be so chill." Alex chimes in.
"Too bad she doesn't have a younger sister" Luke chuckles. Jack responds by hitting Luke's arm.
"Jack?" Quinn starts.
"Yeah?" He looks at his older brother.
"You love her?" Quinn has a serious tone. The rest of the guys stop what they're doing, looking at Jack for an answer.
"I do" Jack smiles.
"You gonna marry her?" Trevor asks.
"Z we've been together for 5 months." Jack rationalizes.
"Just a question" Trevor puts his hands in the air, jokingly surrendering.