49

Elyssa wakes up to an alarm going off.
"Jackkk turn it off" she complains. He reaches over, turning off the alarm. He lays his weight diagonally across Elyssas upper body. He kisses her face, trying to wake her up.
"Stop" she try's to push him off.
"Get up" he says between kisses.
"No" she groans.
"Come on baby" he coos. She keeps her eyes closed, trying to ignore him. "We gotta go to the airport."
"Let me sleep" she whines.
"You can sleep on the plane." He brushes hair out of her face.
"Ugh" she sighs, opening her eyes. Jacks chin rests on her chest. She looks down at him, trying to hold back a smile.
"Good morning beautiful girl" he hums. She brushes a strand of hair out of his eyes.
"Good morning love" she smiles.
"Mom said we're leaving in 20" Luke pushes the bedroom door open. Jack scoffs, not liking his little brother interrupting their small moment.
"Thanks Luke" Elyssa says kindly as Luke walks away. Jack buries his face into her neck, not wanting to get up.
"Baby we gotta go" she places a hand on his back, rubbing a few times, gently trying to get him up.
"5 more minutes?" He requests.
"Are you kidding me? You just obnoxiously woke me up now you're doing this shit?" She laughs. He lifts a leg up, now having one out straight and one bent. Elyssa reaches down and drums on his ass.
"Hey?" He lifts his head.
"Come on. We gotta go" she giggles. He quickly presses a kiss to her neck before popping out of bed. Elyssa just watches him. He is only wearing boxers with no top. She admires his back muscles as he stands facing away from her.
"God damn you're so hot" she says lowly.
"Oh don't start this shit. We got places to be" he teases, placing his hands on the bed, leaning down to kiss her. She giggles into the kiss.
"I love you" she hums after they pull away. Jack holds her chin between his pointer finger and thumb, holding his weight up with his other arm.
"I love you" he grins, pressing one more quick kiss to her lips before going into the bathroom. Elyssa gets up as well, getting dressed and brushing her teeth. She pulls out her makeup bag and puts on light mascara and a moisturizer with sunscreen. They get their stuff packed and head downstairs.
"Fucking finally" Luke scoffs.
"Chill out mooser" Quinn tells him. The family gets to the airport. The brothers were stopped a few times, being recognized by fans. Elyssa was also stopped some, being asked for pictures.
"That girls taking pictures" Jack quietly tells Elyssa as they sit in the chairs outside the gate. Elyssa sat sideways in her chair, her legs resting on jacks lap. His hands sat on her shins, occasionally rubbing up and down.
"Whatever" she groans under her breath. Soon they board the plane, getting settled for the trip.

"Ellen! Jim!" A middle aged man cheers as the group exits the airport baggage claim.
"Ricky!" Ellen smiles, hugging the man.
"Boys! Oh you are all so grown!" He moves toward the brothers, hugging each of them. "And you must be Elyssa?" He moves to her.
"I am" she smiles, going along with the random man.
"This is my older brother, Rick" Ellen explains.
"Nice to meet you" Elyssa says politely.
"And you as well. Keeping rowdy here out of trouble" he jokes, lightly hitting jacks chest.
"As well as I can" she laughs nervously. Ellen's brother helps them load their things into the large car before they all get in. The hour long ride is filled with casual conversation.
"So Elyssa, I hear you're a model?" Rick brings up.
"Yep" she nods.
"You must always be busy huh?" He asks bluntly.
"Uncle Ricky" Jack chimes in.
"What?" Rick shrugs his shoulders.
"Uh, yeah. I mean, now that I've made a name for myself I can afford to take time off so" Elyssa places a hand on jacks thigh, letting him know it's alright.
"Here ya are. We're neighbors!" He pulls into the driveway of a large cabin like mansion. The group enters the rental house, in awe.
"Woah" Elyssa laughs, taking in the high ceilings. Everything is made of beautiful wood. There is a pool and hot tub in the backyard, a large living room with a big tv, a gorgeous kitchen and 3 stories and a basement.
"Holy shit" Quinn breathes.
"Alright, go fight over rooms." Jim nods his head toward the stairs, almost commanding the brothers to go find a bedroom. Like dogs, they all sprint up the stairs, pushing and shoving each other to get into a room first.
"Well trained" Elyssa jokes to Jim.
"Spent a lot of money to send them to obedience school." He says sarcastically. Elyssa laughs, making her way upstairs as well. She enters a room with a floor to ceiling window overlooking the lake they were staying on. A part of the window opens to a balcony. There was a king sized bed and a full bathroom. She drops her stuff, claiming that room. A few minutes later, the guys come stumbling across it. They see Elyssa, disappointed it's already taken.
"Nice find." Jack cheers, entering the room. He high fives Elyssa, going out to the balcony. She follows him, wrapping her arms around his torso from behind. She lays her cheek on his back, closing her eyes. He lays his hands on hers that were around his waist.
"C'mere" he pulls one arm, guiding her in front of him. He copy's her actions, wrapping his arms around her from behind. She leans her head back, resting it on his chest. He leans down, pressing a kiss to her forehead.
"I'm tired" Elyssa yawns, closing her eyes in jacks grip.
"Wanna nap?" He asks. She nods, silently answering. He lets go of her, going back into the room. She lifts the blankets off the beautifully made bed. Jack goes to throw their stuff on the bed.
"Wait!" Elyssa stops him. He looks at her, confused. "We need to check for bed bugs." She lifts the sheets, examining the mattress. "Ok, we're good." She sighs. He chuckles at her before crawling into bed. He opens his arms, inviting her to join him. She does, laying close to his body.
"Rub my back?" She asks quietly.
"If you weren't so damn cute" he sighs, moving his hands to her back, rubbing it.
"Thank you baby" she hums. He kisses her lips briefly before she lays her head down in his neck. He feels her soft breathing on the sensitive skin. He watches her as her eyes fall closed.