23

The next day the guys get up early to go train. Elyssa makes her way downstairs to find Ellen in the kitchen drinking coffee.
"Good morning honey. Want some?" She offers.
"Yes please" Elyssa accepts, sitting at the kitchen island.
"I like the mornings. It's quiet" she hums. Elyssa laughs, knowing how hectic it can be to have so many guys around all the time. The two talk for a while before the guys get back.
Ellen hears the front door open, "if there is any sweaty equipment, it stays outside" she yells.
"Damn, you've got this whole hockey mom thing down pat" Elyssa jokes.
"They're all legal adults and it's still a full time job" she jokingly rolled her eyes.
"Good morning" Jack enters the kitchen first. He places his hands on Elyssa shoulders, kissing her head. He walks around the island to grab an apple. Elyssa sees his entire shirt a darker shade from sweat.
"I didn't think it was possible for the human body to sweat that much" she fake gags.
"Wanna smell?" Trevor comes from behind her.
"Ew. Get away from me" she swats at him.
"Let's go swimming" Alex suggests. All the guys agree, starting to leave to go change. Elyssas face is pure judgment.
"What?" Jack nudges her, his sweat moving to her skin.
"You're not allowed to come near me until you've showered." She stares at Jack.
"Ugh fine" he sighs, going up to his room to shower. The other guys follow Jacks lead.
"Interesting how a girl comes in and now they all shower right after practice." Ellen points out. Elyssa tries to hide a smile.
"I'm gonna go get changed" she tells Ellen. She goes upstairs into jacks room. She lays on the bed, waiting for him to get out of the shower. He walks out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist.
"Better?" He asks once he sees her.
"Much" she smiles as he leans down to kiss her before setting out a swim suit. She gets off the bed and grabs a green triangle cut top and matching bottoms. She puts the top on half way.
"Baby can you tie this please?" She turns around for Jack to tie the back of her top. He ties it, kissing the soft skin on her shoulder blade once he was done.
"Thank you" she smiles at him. He nods, pulling on his grey ish blue swim trunks. Elyssa puts on a large T-shirt and shorts over her bikini. The couple head downstairs together. They go out back, finding a pile of sunscreen on the patio table. They both begin applying sunscreen. Elyssa squeezes some into her hand, rubbing her hands together. She rubs the sunscreen on jacks back. She gently spreads it around, making sure his entire back is covered. He does the same to her.
"Let's go Z" Jack yells from the driver seat of the boat. Trevor is walking to the boat on the long dock.
"Hurry up man" Alex chirps at him.
"Shove it" Trevor spits as he climbs onto the boat.
"Ready?" Jack looks around at everyone. Elyssa puts her sunglasses over her eyes as her boyfriend drives the boat to find somewhere to anchor. Eventually he does and Luke throws the anchor into the water.
"Alright who's getting in?" Luke takes off his shirt, ready to get into the water. Everyone follows his lead, removing their clothes. Elyssa takes off her shorts, then her large shirt, she folds her clothes and lays them on a seat. Trevor glances over at her, his jaw dropping as he sees her body. He hits Alex's arm, trying to get his attention. Alex looks, raising his eyebrows at the sight. Jack hits both of them on the back of the head.
"Keep it in your pants" Jack scolds them with a sarcastic, kind of cocky tone as he walks past them toward Elyssa.
"Hey" he says from behind her.
"Hey" she says back.
"Wanna get in?" He asks.
"Only if you don't push me in this time" she states. Jack puts his pinky out, offering to pinky promise he won't. She does the same, interlocking their pinky's for a second.
"Alright you have to jump" Jack tells her.
"I will" she giggles. He counts down and they both jump into the water at the same time. The group stays in the water for an hour before getting out. They bring out the snacks they brought with them. Luke eats a quarter of the watermelon by himself, making Elyssa laugh.
"Drinks?" Trevor offers.
"Get me a mikes" Elyssa asks. Trevor throws her a can from the cooler. "Shot gun one with me?" She asks the group. Trevor and Alex agree, cracking a hole toward the bottom of each can.
"Ready, set, go!" Quinn calls. The three throw back their heads, chugging the drink. Elyssa finishes first.
"Holy shit dude!" Alex cheers.
"Coley you gotta race her" Jack suggests with an excited smile. Cole gets up as Quinn hands him and Elyssa a can.
"3, 2, 1. Go!" Luke cheers. All the guys cheer as the two chug. Cole finishes a second before Elyssa.
"Reining champ!" The guys cheer for Cole. They dap him up. Eventually everyone calms down.
The group lounges around the boat, having drinks and talking. Jack sat on the bed type seat. It was designed to lay down, with an angled back. Elyssa lays in between jacks legs. She has her head laying on his stomach. His hands tangled in her wet hair, playing with it. She finds her eyes getting heavy, and she lets them close. After a while, Jack falls asleep too.
"I wanna wake board" Luke brings up.
"Ooo yes" Trevor points to Luke, liking his idea.
"Alright" Quinn sighs, knowing he has to drive because Jack is now asleep with his girlfriend on top of him. The guys set up the rope and help Luke get out behind the boat with the board. Quinn starts driving as Luke stands up on the board, eventually letting go of the rope. They drive around for a few hours, everyone who wants to, taking their turn. By then, Jack and Elyssa woke up. The group anchors to watch the sunset from the lake, swimming in the water as it goes down.

(tagged lukehughes)

(tagged lukehughes)

(tagged jackhughes, quinnhughes, trevorzegras, alexturoctte, colecaufield)

elyssacooper I guess I'm a boat girly now
liked by meganjones and 1,737,190 others
lukehughes did me dirty
^^^elyssacooper comedy 🤷‍♀️
meganjones I miss you hot stuff!!
^^^elyssacooper I miss you more 🫶🏻
jackhughes is it hot in here or is it just you?
^^^alexturcotte smooth.
^^^elyssacooper it's actually global warming
fan she seems so happy
nhlfan she's literally hanging out with a bunch of hockey players and people argue she's not a puck bunny?
^^^fan1 it's ok to be jealous.
^^^^elyssacooper I'm dead asf😂
fan2 I wish I lived her life