55

(Tagged jackhughes)

(Tagged jackhughes)

elyssacooper lover by Taylor Swift
liked by 1,819,220
meganjones wow. a whole post dedicated to Jack 😶
jackhughes I'm the star of the show
^^^elyssacooper like Patrick from SpongeBob
trevorzegras when's my appreciation post
^^^elyssacooper 🤔🤔
ellenhughes so adorable ❤️
^^^lukehughes so Jack is your favorite.
^^^quinnhughes knew it.
fan haha Ellen's gotta defend herself now
nhlfan he is so fine
fan1 they are so cute it makes me want to d!e

The group of friends all sat on the boat in the middle of the lake.
"Alright, I'll say it" Trevor sighs, leaning forward, "what the hell was going on with you two the other day?" He looks at Jack and Elyssa.
"Bro I'm not telling you" Jack rolls his eyes.
"Come on! You said you would" Trevor almost whines.
"Nope" Jack shakes his head.
"Let us guess" Alex requests.
"Fine" Elyssa sighs.
"You're getting married?" Luke's eyes grow wide.
"What? No dude. Plus, why would hide that!" Jack scoffs.
"Someone's dying?" Alex says.
"Jacks being traded?" Cole thinks.
"Woah now" Jack laughs.
"Elyssa is actually an alien!" trevor cheers like he got the answer. Elyssa just looks at him confused. "It was worth a shot" trevor shrugs. Suddenly, Quinn's eyes go wide, looking like they're about to pop out of place.
"Are you pregnant?" He asks lowly. The rest of the guys look at him and then quickly to Elyssa and Jack.
"No." Elyssa states plainly.
"Let's unpack that" Alex jokes, catching an off vibe.
"There was a possibility. But it was negative" Elyssa explains.
"Let's not do that again" Quinn teases.
"Bro shut the fuck up" Jack says.

Elyssa sat in jacks bedroom with her laptop open. She had a zoom interview with Vanity Fair.
"Hello" Elyssa smiles as the interviewer shows up.
"Hello. I'm Hannah" The lady introduces herself.
"Nice to meet you. Elyssa Cooper" Elyssa introduces herself as well.
"Are you ready to get started?" Hannah asks.
"Yep" Elyssa smiles.
"I am here with model, Elyssa Cooper."
"Thank you for having me" elyssa smiles.
"Elyssa how have you been? It's been some months since your accident"
"I'm doing good. Life is a lot more normal now compared to like 3 months ago so" Elyssa says.
"Elyssa you were supposed to be in attendance at this past Met Gala, why weren't you there?"
Elyssa stares blankly at the camera, not sure if the question is serious.
"Uh, I didn't feel comfortable doing a big event like that. And my team and I did not have every detail figured out because of the accident so" Elyssa plays it off.
"Did Anna Wintour have anything to say about you basically declining the invitation?"
"No, not at all. She understood completely" Elyssa does not give into the drama.
"Hey baby, want anything to eat?" Jack peaks his head into the room, forgetting about her interview. Elyssa widens her eyes at him, silently telling remind him. He makes an O with his mouth before exiting the room.
"Was that your boyfriend?" Hannah asks.
"Yeah" Elyssa chuckles.
"How has that been going?"
"Really good" Elyssa blushes, keeping her answer short. The interview continues with the basic questions. Elyssa thanks Hannah for her time before logging off.
"I'm sorry" Jack apologizes for interrupting as he sees Elyssa coming down to the kitchen.
"No you're good" she reassures him.
"How was it?" Cole asks from a stool.
"Meh. She asked me why I wasn't at the Met Gala" Elyssa scoffs, rolling her eyes. The guys look at each other, confused.
"It's this big event in New York. It's like super prestigious and like the biggest event in fashion. Every person invited is hand picked by Anna Wintour." She explains.
"But why would you go to an event like that after going through what you did?" Alex reasons.
"Exactly. That's why it pissed me off. Like girl I was in a coma and had amnesia, and you're asking me why I wasn't there? She was even try to get me to spill about Anna Wintour. Like trying to get me to out some drama or something" Elyssa rolls her eyes again.
"I'm glad you didn't go. That place had to have been swarming with paparazzi" Trevor adds.
"It is" Elyssa agrees with him, sitting next to Cole on a stool. Jack sets a plate with eggs and half an avocado on it. "Thank you" Elyssa mumbles.
"Night boat trip to get your mind off it?" Quinn suggests. Everyone nods and agrees.

elyssacooper posted a story