33

jackhughes double happy birthday to my favorite girl and mooser ❤️liked by elyssacooper, lukehughes and 183,720 otherselyssacooper thank you lovelukehughes thanks broquinnhughes Luke said 🧍‍♂️trevorzegras moose on the loose alexturcotte big dayfa...

liked by elyssacooper, lukehughes and 183,720 others
elyssacooper thank you love
lukehughes thanks bro
quinnhughes Luke said 🧍‍♂️
trevorzegras moose on the loose
alexturcotte big day
fan Luke's being fazed out by jacks whore
^^^fan1 it's sad that you think you're finna pull Jack
^^^fan2 if you're really a fan you should be happy for him
colecaufield happy birthday x2

jackhughes double happy birthday to my favorite girl and mooser ❤️liked by elyssacooper, lukehughes and 183,720 otherselyssacooper thank you lovelukehughes thanks broquinnhughes Luke said 🧍‍♂️trevorzegras moose on the loose alexturcotte big dayfa...

(Tagged elyssacooper)

meganjones happy birthday to my favorite human

meganjones happy birthday to my favorite human. I love you so much and you deserve the world. here's to your Taylor Swift year #22
liked by elyssacooper and 1,927,120 others
elyssacooper I love you!!!
trevorzegras Jack I think this beats your post
^^^jackhughes 🖕
fan they are both drop dead gorgeous
fan1 happy birthday Elyssa!
^^^elyssacooper thank you❤️

"Ok we'll meet you there" Elyssa tells Jack over the phone.
"Sounds good" he responds before they both hang up. They were going to a really nice restaurant on the river in New Jersey. Elyssa puts on a black, sleeveless mini dress with ruffles at the top. The girls get into the car and start the drive to Jersey.
"Happy birthday" Jack pulls Elyssa into a kiss.
"Thank you" she smiles softly, "Happy birthday Luke." She looks to him.
"Thanks. Happy birthday" he says a little awkwardly. Elyssa smiles, silently thanking him. The group finishes their greetings before sitting at a table. They all talked, mostly catching up with Ty and Megan about their past few months. The group spends the dinner laughing and making jokes.
"Here ya go" Jack grins as he places a small gift wrapped box in front of Elyssa. The table was clear, the group just sitting and talking after they were finished eating.
"Oh!" Elyssa smiles, not expecting anything. She picks up the box, unwrapping it. She finds a black velvet jewelry box. She pops it open, revealing a gold necklace with a circle pendant with a small J engraved into it. A smile grows on her face.
"I love it. Thank you." she says to him softly, kissing him.
"Oh course" he hums. The group soon leaves the restaurant, making their way to the next activity.
"Where are we going?" Luke asks as they walk down the street.
"You'll see" Megan answers. Jack holds Elyssas hand as they follow Ty and Megan.
"Please tell me it's axe throwing" Elyssa begins to get excited once she sees the sign. Megan doesn't say anything but a smile appears on her face.
"We're going axe throwing?" Luke asks excitedly.
"Yeah dude" Ty says as he opens the door, letting the group in before him. Megan talks to the staff about their reservation and they all get set up. A staff member takes time to explain to the group the rules and safety things. They then briefly learn how to hold and throw the axe before they are let alone.
"Who's going first?" Jack asks.
"Ooo me!" Luke steps into the cage thing. He draws the axe back as Jack pulls Elyssa closer to him, partly joking to protect her from Luke with an axe. Luke throws it, the axe blade hitting the wood but not sticking.
"Let me try" Elyssa steps up. She tries to do everything the worker told them as she gets ready to throw an axe. She throws it forward with all her might, the axe sticking to the wooden target.
"Haha!" She laughs, clapping her hands once she sees it.
"Alright Cooper!" Jack cheers with a large smile. The rest of them take their turns. They all make fun of each other and make competitive, trash talk comments. By the time they are done, Elyssa and Megan had too much to drink. Jack, Ty and Luke all help them out if the building. They took them to jacks car, seeing that neither of them could walk, let alone drive.
"Alright" Ty sighs, unlocking the door to the guy's apartment.
"Do you guys mind if I crash on the couch?" Megan slurs. Ty helps her get to the couch, propping pillows behind her to sit her up.
"I'll get you a trash can just in case you don't feel good" Ty tells her before going to grab a small trash bin. He returns, placing it on the floor beside the couch. Jack helps Elyssa into his room, sitting her on his bed. He kneels down, takin off her heels.
"Jack" she whines.
"Yes baby" he looks up at her softly.
"I don't feel good" she tells him, growing anxious.
"You think you're gonna puke?" He asks, positioning himself in front of her face. She scrunches up her face with a nod.
"Alright let's go to the bathroom" he says with a calm demeanor. He helps her stand up and they make their way into his bathroom. She lets herself fall onto the ground in front of the toilet. She turns around, looking up at Jack. She gives him a look, silently telling him to leave.
"No. I'm staying with you" he argues.
"No that's gross" she complains.
"I don't fucking care" he says, sitting behind her.
"Jackkk" she whines, "I look gross and it's gonna smell nasty and I don't want you to see me like that. Please" she almost begs.
"Cooper I don't give a rats ass about how you look or whatever the hell you're thinking about." He reassures her. She whines as she leans over the toilet, her body not letting her finish the conversation. He is quick to pull her hair away from her face. She shivers as she finishes throwing up. She leans back into jacks chest. He wraps one arm around her waist, the other hand was resting on her head, occasionally removing hair from her face.
"Feel better?" He asked quietly. She nods with her eyes closed.
"Want to go to sleep?" He asks again, receiving the same response as the previous question. Jack helps her stand up. He gives her a cool washcloth for her face. He leaves to get Elyssa some water. When he gets back, he finds her sitting on his bed.
"Thank you" she says tiredly taking the bottle.
"Did you have a good day?" He asks sitting next to her.
"Yeah" she turns, smiling at him.
"I'm glad" he hums with a smile. The couple lays down in bed. Elyssa laying on jacks chest. She pays attention to his heart beat and breathing pattern. He rubs her back as they fall asleep.