16

Elyssacooper posted a story

"What do you have going on this week?" Jack asks Elyssa as the couple sits at a cafe

"Final details for Fashion Week" she tells him, "it's gonna be busy." She takes a bite of her food.
"Can you give me the details about when you'll be walking?" He asks. She looks up from her food, surprised.
"What?" She asks, furrowing her eyebrows.
"I want to go and watch you" he tells her.
"You don't have to" she sighs.
"I want to. Isn't it a big deal?" He reassures her.
"I mean kinda" she plays it down.
"I wanna be there. You go to all my games. C'mon, tell me" he pleads.
"Fine. I walk on march 16 and the show starts at 8 pm." She finally tells him. He checks his phone, putting it his calendar.

The two week pass rather quickly.
"Holy shit Megs. It's today. I'm walking today" Elyssa paces through the kitchen.
"You're starting to make me nervous." Megan jokes as she blends a smoothie.
"I'm gonna shit my pants. I'm so nervous" Elyssa exaggerates.
"You gotta relax. You've done this before." Megan pours the smoothie into two cups.
"Yeah but this time, I have a contract" Elyssa stops pacing, looking at Megan.
"For real. Chill out. There's nothing you can control right now." Megan reasons.
"Oh my god. And jacks gonna be there too" Elyssa freaks out. Megan hands her the smoothie and they are quickly out the door to get into the city.
"This is where we go our separate ways. You've got this. Just relax. One foot in front of the other. You know how to do this. You can always text me too." Megan says as they stop walking. Paparazzi are crawling all over the place and the city is bustling more than usual.
"Yeah. Yeah you're right" Elyssa takes a deep breath.
"Alright. Walk good! Love you!" Megan says as she begins to walk in the opposite direction of Elyssa.
"Love you!" Elyssa calls to her before entering the building. She makes her way back to the dressing room and sits at her vanity. She relaxes as she talks to the other girls in the show. Pretty soon the hair and makeup artists come in. Elyssa sits in her chair and goes on her phone while she sits still.

Jack🥰
How ya doing?
Lyss
Good. A littler nervous but excited
Jack🥰
I'll be there soon. Cant wait to see you!
Lyss
I'll be looking for you :)
Jack🥰
Good luck❤️
Lyss
Thank you❤️

She hears more and more people enter the venue, taking their seats. There are prominent people here. Very famous people sitting in the front row. She'll be only a few feet away from them. With about 20 minutes until start time, Elyssa gets into her designated outfit and listens to the stage director's instructions. Soon the show starts. Elyssa stands behind a few girls at the edge of the wings. She searches the crowd for Jack, finding him after a minute or so of looking. She smiles, happy he is here. He is wearing a black suit, with no tie and his white collared undershirt has the top four buttons undone. She refocuses as she realizes she is the next to go out on stage. She takes a deep breath and reminds herself of all the little things. As one girl exits the stage, Elyssa takes her cue, stepping out onto the runway. She keeps her head forward and begins to walk. As soon as she knows it she is back in the dressing room with the other girls. She puts her street clothes back on and texts Jack to meet her in the lobby.
"Holy shit I did it!" She jumps excitedly as she gets closer to Jack.
"You did it!" He cheers with her, opening his arms. She moves to his body as he engulfs her in a hug. "You did amazing and you look gorgeous." He kisses her head. She smiles up at him like a little kid.
"Thank you." She says softly. They begin to walk hand in hand down the street. They meet up with megan and the three go out to eat before ending the night.

(tagged Gucci)

(tagged Gucci)

(tagged meganjones)

(tagged meganjones)

elyssacooper thank you gucci #nyfw
liked by jackhughes, Gucci and 2,863,093 others
jackhughes so proud of you!!
^^^elyssacooper 🥰🥰
meganjones the biggest slay
^^^elyssacooper ilyyyyy
Gucci Elyssa Cooper MADE the show
Trevorzegras not bad
^^^nhlfan zegras commenting?
fan she's made it big
fan1 and she'll do it again
gossipacct Jack Hughes and Elyssa Cooper we're seen together after the show