28

(tagged jackhughes)

(tagged jackhughes)

(Tagged quinnhughes)

(Tagged trevorzegras)

(Tagged alexturcotte)

elyssacooper nothing, just my phone constantly being stolen
liked by meganjones and 1,539,725 others
jackhughes I'm honored to be featured
^^^elyssacooper you're the biggest offender
trevorzegras I got one pic all to myself
^^^elyssacooper shave the "stash"
^^^trevorzegras 🖕🖕
alexturcotte I've finally made it
^^^quinnhughes our pic is the best one.
meganjones lyss, blink twice if your in danger
^^^elyssacooper 👀
fan when they use the comments to have conversations>>>
nhlfan 🏒🐰

"Hey Teddy want to come hangout on the boat with us?" Luke asks him. The group was sitting throughout the kitchen. It was late morning and the guys had been back from their workout for about an hour now.
"Yeah" Teddy looks up from his phone. Everyone goes to change into a swim suit and meet outside. Jack is dumping ice in the cooler as Elyssa is the last one outside. Jack, Quinn and her are the only ones not on the boat yet. She giggles to herself, slowly moving behind Jack. She smacks his ass and quickly runs to the boat, laughing. Jack stands up straight, watching her run to the boat. When she gets there, Trevor daps her up and the rest of the guys laugh. A few minutes later, Jack and Quinn approach the boat carrying the cooler together.
"You think you're so funny huh Cooper?" Jack teases as he sets down the cooler. She nods with a proud grin on her face. He tackles her in a hug, pressing a kiss to her head.
The group cheers as Cole is out on the wake board. He lets himself fall off as Quinn slows the boat to a stop. Cole gets out of the water.
"Let's go" Jack stands up, taking Elyssas hand and leading her to stand as well.
"Wha- Jack I don't know how" she stutters.
"I'll show you" he says before jumping into the water. "Come on!" He encourages her to jump in. She shrugs, jumping into the water near Jack.
"Alright so you just gotta stand up on the board while holding onto the rope." He explains like it's simple.
"There's only one board." She points out.
"You're gonna stand in front of me, like between my legs kinda. I'll be behind you so you can lean back so it won't be as hard" he tells her. She positions her feet on the board in between jacks. She leans back into his body, letting him hold her up. Jack gives a thumbs up and Quinn starts driving the boat. They pick up speed and soon enough they are standing straight up on the board.
"Ha ha!" Elyssa laughs in disbelief, "holy shit!" She cheers.
"I told you" he leans down to say over the loud engine of the boat. "Alright, now climb on my shoulder!" He says.
"What! Are you crazy?" She turns her head slightly toward him.
"Yes." He laughs. "C'mon, I'll help you."
"This is not gonna work" she yells to him.
"Hold onto me and move behind me" he tells her. She does, holding tightly onto his torso, she gets behind him.
"Now get on my back" he yells. She follows his instructions, using his shoulders to help boost her jump up to wrap her legs around his waist.
"Ok, get as high on my back as you can and one leg at a time put over my shoulders" he says over the engine. She skootches herself up his back, holding on tightly to him.
"Ok im doing my left leg first" she taps his left shoulder, telling him. She successfully gets her left leg up.
"Ok quick right leg!" Jack yells. She pushes herself up, sitting all the way on his shoulders. They look at the boat, seeing everyone cheer for them once she got up. Jack reaches his hand up and she high fives him, interlocking their fingers.
"Yes Cooper!" Jack cheers.
"Ahhh!" She screams. Teddy grabs Elyssas phone, taking a picture of them. Jack throws the rope back toward the boat. Elyssa moves her hands to his head, scared about what he might do.
"Jack what are you doing!" She screeches. He doesn't answer, but instead holds onto her legs. He squats down and does a 360° turn on the board. Elyssa screams as she loses balance and falls, causing him to fall as well.
"That was awesome!" He smiles wide.
"That was so crazy" she giggles. He laughs in disbelief.
"You did it!" He cheers.
"I did it!" She repeats, not believing it. The boat slowly approaches them and they get out of the water.
"That was insane" Alex laughs.
"That was so sick bro" Trevor cheers.
"You're so cool" Jack tells Elyssa, making her blush. She laughs in response.
The group spent a few more hours out on the lake, going in a few hours before sunset.

"Hey dad can I borrow your truck?" Jack asks after dinner.
"Sure, just don't..." Jim trails off.
"Really? You think that's what I'm gonna do?" Jack looks at his dad with a deadpan expression.
"I don't know man!" Jim laughs. Jack takes the keys and disappears for a while. He packs the truck with pillows and blankets.
"So tomorrow we're all going to the beach?" Elyssa asks Ellen as she helps her with dishes.
"Yep. We're gonna need like 5 cars" Ellen jokes. Elyssa laughs, drying off a plate.
"Hey" Jack comes up behind Elyssa.
"Hey. Where've you been?" She asks him.
"Around" he answers. She hums in response.
"Come with me?" He asks, taking her hand and leading her away from the sink. Elyssa looks at Ellen, silently asking if it's ok.
"Go ahead sweetie" Ellen smiles. Elyssa follows Jack out to the driveway. He opens the passenger door of the truck for her, closing it once she was in. He gets in, driving away from the house and out of the neighborhood. The windows are rolled down and Elyssa hung her hand out of the window. Her summer playlist was on. She was singing along happily. Jacks hand rests on her thigh, not covered by her short shorts. He glanced over at her, smiling to himself.
"Where exactly are we going?" She finally breaks the silence.
"Here" Jack pulls into a field at the top of a hill. It was a clear view for miles. The sun was just starting to set as he backed in to park.
"Stay there" he tells her as he gets out of the truck. He opens the bed of the truck, setting up the pillows and blankets. A few minutes later he opens her door, offering his hand for her to get out. She takes it and he leads her to the back. She sees all the pillows and blankets set up, bringing a smile to her face.
"Awe you're so sweet" she gushes, placing a hand on his chest. She leans up, kissing him. He then helps her up into the bed of the truck. They both sit against the back of the cab. Elyssa cuddles into Jacks side. He pulls her closer to his body, wanting to just be near her.
"I love you" he says, pressing a kiss to her hair.
"I love you" she smiles softly, looking up at him.
"You're like... your just so cool. And you're fun and competitive and you're so kind. And the way my mom loves you. I just- you're so great" he rambles. She giggles. "Yeah?"
"Yeah." He chuckles softly.
"Well you're so understanding. And you'd do anything to help anyone. And you notice things. Like that I like sunsets and when I'm quiet. You're perfect" she smiles. He leans down, kissing her passionately. She moves to sit between his legs, her back resting against his stomach. They sit in comfortable silence as they watch the sun go down.
"Today was perfect" she hums.
"I'm glad you're happy" he kisses her head, breathing in the scent of her shampoo.
"Did you just sniff me?" She laughs.
"No I was breathing" he defends.
"Yes you did!" She teases.
"I did not" he laughs.
"Creep" she scoffs jokingly.
"Says the one wearing my sweatshirt" he claps back.
"It smells like you" she defends.
"Who's the creep now?" He laughs.
"Oh whatever" she huffs with a smile. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him once again. She leans her head back onto his shoulder. He looks out at the sky. He's happy.