25

elyssacooper posted a story

Elyssa holds up her phone, trying to take a picture of the sky

"Jack" she gets his attention. He turns around, seeing her holding up her phone. He poses, making Elyssa laugh. She turns back to the rest of the group. She watches as Trevor tries to putt the ball in but misses horribly.
"I don't know golf very well, but I know that's not how you do it." She teases him.
"Fuck off" Trevor scoffs sarcastically. The rest of the guys laughing at Trevor's competitive spirit. Eventually they get to the final hole.
"Cooper come here" Jack calls her out of the golf cart. She walks over to the group as Jack sticks a tee in the ground. He hands her his driver without saying anything. He sets a ball onto the tee and steps back.
"If you think I know how to hit that shit you're sadly mistaken." She jokes.
"You've never golfed?" Quinn asks in disbelief.
"Nope." She pops the p.
"Never?" Alex repeats.
"No" she laughs.
"I can't believe it" Cole shakes his head.
"Believe it." She laughs.
"Alright c'mere" Jack says, walking over to her. He stands behind her, positioning her hands to hold the club correctly. His body almost engulfing hers as he shows her how to swing.
"Ok. Lemme try by myself" she shoos him away. He steps back, watching her take a practice swing. The guys cheer her on. She eventually steps up to the ball and takes a full swing at it, hitting it significantly far.
"Alright runway" Trevor cheers.
"The hell did you just call me?" She looks at him confused.
"Runway? Like because you're a model." He says like it's obvious.
"If you're gonna hangout with us, you need a nickname." Alex informs Elyssa.
"Ah well then" she nods, accepting it.

"Can we get food please? I'm starving" Luke complains as they are leaving the golf course.
The group later walks into a restaurant.
"Oh sick!" Trevor cheers running toward a big chicken statue. Elyssa laughs at him, taking a picture.

elyssacooper posted a story