46

Twitter

Enews:
Elyssa Cooper spotted at New Jersey Devils hockey game last night with Megan Jones.

Elyssa woke up in Jacks grip. Her back was pressed to his chest. She didn't want to get up. She didn't want this moment to be over. She wanted to stay like this forever. She rolled to face him, looking at him as he slept. Examining his freckles spread across his face. She liked how peaceful and relaxed he looked. After a few minutes, she began kissing his skin. She started at his collar bones, gently making her way up to his neck and face. She finally pressed a kiss to his lips, she felt him kiss back. He brought his hand up to tangle in her hair.
"Good morning." She smiles once she breaks the kiss.
"Good morning." He smiles, his voice raspy. He pecks her lips a few more times, not wanting to be away from her. "One more" he declares as he kisses her once more. He then gets up and goes into the bathroom. Elyssa stays in his bed. She likes being surrounded by the smell of him, it comforts her. She watches him at the sink in his bathroom. Mesmerized by his body; his muscles flexing as he moves around, the veins in his forearms, the lines in his back created by his muscles. She watches as his hair falls in front of his face as he brushes his teeth. As he reenters his room, she stands on her knees to be at his height. He walks over to her, standing about an inch apart. She reaches up, brushing his hair out of his face.
"What're you doing today?" He asks. She shrugs.
"Well I have practice, but I should be back by noon if you want to hangout here?" He offers.
"Yeah" she smiles.
"Alright," he checks the time, "I gotta go. I love you." He says, kissing her.
"I love you" she says as he walks away. She spends the couple hours in bed, on her phone.

(Tagged jackhughes)

(Tagged jackhughes)

(Tagged tysmith)

(Tagged trevorzegras)

elyssacooper cleaning out the camera roll
liked by meganjones, jackhughes and 2,292,723 others
jackhughes gorgeous human being
^^^trevorzegras awe buddy, the feeling is mutual
^^^elyssacooper the bromance is real
tysmith so glad your okay!
^^^elyssacooper so glad i remembered how annoying you are
^^^tysmith yep. she's back
trevorzegras checking in on facetime
^^^alexturcotte what a giver
^^^elyssacooper only picked up for the 🐶
colecaufield so happy to hear the good news 🫶🏻
^^^elyssacooper you're so sweet. comeback szn 4 u next!!
^^^tysmith the inequity
^^^elyssacooper I actually like cole
meganjones my besties backkkk
^^^elyssacooper I love youuuu
fan so relived you're okay
nhlfan back in her puck bunny era
fan1 her life is a movie
lukehughes the hospital pic 💀
quinnhughes now Jack can finally quit whining
^^^elyssacooper shoulda called him a whambulance
^^^lukehughes too good