37

enews BREAKING NEWS

enews BREAKING NEWS. Model Elyssa Cooper was in a car accident yesterday afternoon. Sources say that she is in the hospital but not sure of her condition.
liked by 10,639
8,917 comments

"Jack you've been here for 3 days" Megan says to him. His hair was a mess and he was wearing the same clothes that he wore the day of the accident.
"I'm not leaving her" he tells her. That's his response when anyone tries to tell him to go home. He's been told to go shower, change or sleep in his own bed. But he doesn't want to. He wants to be with Elyssa, in case she wakes up or something happens.
"She's not going anywhere" Megan chuckles lightheartedly. The doctor told them that Elyssa was in a coma. They expect her to wake up in a week or two. "I know shit sucks but you have to go to practice Jack. You guys have home games coming right?" Megan tries to help him think about something else.
"Megan, I can't leave her" he repeats himself.
"You need to get your mind off of everything. I know that sounds dumb. But like this is eating you alive dude," Megan sits next to him, "she would be pissed if she found out you were skipping hockey because of her." She reasons. Jack rolls his eyes, knowing Megan is right. "You have my word, I'm not gonna leave her alone." She holds out her pinky. He looks at her finger before giving her a look.
"Seriously?" He asks. She just continues holding out her pinky. He scoffs, interlocking their pinky's as a promise. He gathers the few things he has and reluctantly leaves Megan alone with Elyssa.
"Hey lyss" Megan sits at the bed side. "Your moms coming. Jacks been here with you the entire time. I don't think he left the building since getting here a few days ago." Megan talks to her unconscious best friend. "I think he's taking this really hard. Not that you aren't. You know, you're the one in a coma. Anyway. He's super stressed. I basically had to force him to go to hockey practice. Kid loves hockey more than anything and he's missed 2 practices." She rambles. "I really want you to come back. I can't be alone anymore. I've been staying at home. And trust me, I want to be here with you but Jack is always here and I feel weird if we were both to sleep here so. The apartment feels small without you. I just want you to get better. You have everything ahead of you Lyss. Jack, your career, the world to see" Megan begins to cry. "All I know is that I've never seen you as happy as you have been over the past year."

The Hughes'
Ellen
Jack how're you doing?
Rowdy
I've been better
Moose
Mom this is the first time he's been home in 3 days
Jim
Cut him some slack Luke
Ellen
Have you been to practice?
Rowdy
I haven't left her side since the accident. Her best friend Megan kinda kicked me out today. She said I need to get on the ice. Elyssa would want me to
Huggy🐻
Shit Jack I'm sorry
Jim
Jack you should get on the ice. Maybe it'll help take your mind off of everything. It'll be good for you
Rowdy
Yeah. I'm going to practice today. I'm a little nervous
Huggy🐻
It's gonna be good. Just do your thing.
Rowdy
Thanks guys. Love you

bros
Coley
How's it going Jack?
Z
Yeah. What's going on
Turcs
We're here if you want to talk man
Rowdy
Thanks guys but I really don't feel like it
Z
We're rooting for her buddy
Coley
Tell her we're thinking about her
Rowdy
Thanks guys

Z
Damn bro he really doesn't want to talk
Coley
He doesn't take this kinda stuff lightly
Z
Yeah. I wish I could do something
Coley
Me too