9

elyssacooper party hardyliked by meganjones, jackhughes and 1,026,957 othersmeganjones partied too hardy^^^elyssacooper shhhh, my head hurtsfan I wish I could party with themtysmith ahhh ^^^fan1 he knows something we don'tjackhughes brutal

liked by meganjones, jackhughes and 1,026,957 others
meganjones partied too hardy
^^^elyssacooper shhhh, my head hurts
fan I wish I could party with them
tysmith ahhh
^^^fan1 he knows something we don't
jackhughes brutal

Jack lays in elyssas bed as she's fast asleep. He scrolls on his phone silently, not wanting to wake her.
Huggy🐻
What's up bro
Rowdy
Just chilling rn dude. What's up with you?
Huggy 🐻
What's going on with this girl on insta?
Rowdy
Idk man. We've been hanging out. I really like her. I'm actually in her bed rn
Huggy 🐻
I did not need to know that
Rowdy
Not like that dude. She went out last night.
Huggy 🐻
You're whipped and your not even dating this girl?
Rowdy
I wouldn't go that far
Huggy🐻
Do the guys know?
Rowdy
The only one who knows is Ty. And I'd like to keep it that way for now. Please Quinn?
Huggy🐻
Fine. But when we play, I expect to meet her
Rowdy
We'll see
Huggy 🐻
You can't make it official in a week?
Rowdy
Bro stfu
Huggy 🐻
I could get the guys involved
Rowdy
Are you blackmailing me?
Huggy🐻
Nope
Rowdy
I'll see you next week man

Jack rolls his eyes at his older brother. Elyssa then stirs awake. She groans, rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning" Jack gently rubs her back.
"Good morning" she says groggily. She sits up, reaching for the water bottle on her night stand. "My head hurts" she rubs between her eyes.
"I can run and go get food" Jack offers.
"Actually?" Elyssa questions. He nods. "Life saver"
"What do you want?" He starts to get out of bed.
"French toast from the cafe across the street" she tells him. He walks around the bed, stopping at her side. He leans down and presses a kiss to her lips. He feels her lips pull into a smile, causing him to smile as well.
"Got it" he says, walking out of her room.
Soon he returns with her French toast and food for himself and Megan. The three sit in the living room as they eat, watching whatever happened to be on tv.
"Let's go ice skating at Rockefeller" Elyssa says out of nowhere.
"Y'all have fun with that" Megan says without looking up from her food.
"Hell yeah I'm down" Jack says like it's obvious.
"Megs you don't want to come?" Elyssa asks, a little let down.
"Bro my head is pounding and it's taking everything in me not to blow chunks right now. I'm good" she exaggerates. Elyssa and Jack get ready and make there way to the heart to the city. They get their skates and sit down to put them on. Jacks attention is down at his feet as he laces up his skates. He turns to look at Elyssa next to him.
"What're you doing?" He sighs.
"Is this not right?" She jokes. He kneels down in front of her, tying her skates for her. Once he's done, he stands up. He holds out his hand to help her stand up.
"Have you ever done this before?" He questions as they walk towards ice.
"Ice skate? I have, but not in a long time" she tells him. They step on the ice together, Elyssa immediately grabbing onto Jack for balance. They do a few laps around the rink before she finds a rhythm and the confidence to let go.
"Yeah!" Jack cheers her on with a smile. He pulls out his phone, snapping a quick picture of her skating before catching up to her.
"I did it!" She squeals excitedly.
"Good job!" He smiles.

elyssacooper posted a story

jackhughes posted a story