34

elyssacooper posted a story

"Back to sitting in the freezing rink for hours" Megan sighs sarcastically as her and Elyssa sit down

"Don't act like you don't like watching hot guys fight" Elyssa jokes. The girls get comfortable as they watch warm ups. Jack finds them in the crowd, sending Elyssa a wink which makes her blush.
"Is Luke gonna play?" Megan asks.
"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they said later in the season he will." Elyssa tells her. Soon the girls watch the teams take the ice. The game is tied and Elyssa and Megan watch as Jack has the puck by the wall. He gets cross checked, falling onto the ice.
"What the fuck" Elyssa stands up, anger in her voice. She watches Jack with concern. His teammates are quick to his defense, starting a fight. Jack gets up, staying out of the fight. Quickly, the refs break it up, sending the guy who hit Jack, to the penalty box. Jack makes his way to the bench. Elyssa watches him like a hawk, worried he got hurt. She sees him get checked out by the teams trainer and he is cleared to get back on the ice. He does as soon as he can and continues to play normally.
"Are you alright?" Elyssa grabs jacks face, examining it after he comes out of the locker room. Ty and Luke follow Jack.
"Yes baby I'm fine" he chuckles at her concern.
"Your lip" she lightly runs her thumb over a cut in his lip. Her heart grows heavy, upset that he got hurt. This was the first time she's ever seen him in a situation like that and it made her realize just how rough the sport is.
"I'm fine" he grabs her hands that were on either side of his face. He kind of laughs at her, trying to cheer her up.
"It's not funny" she hits his chest making Ty and Luke laugh.
"Alright" Jack raises his hands in surrender with a smile.
"Alright clue me in. What goes on after a game?" Luke asks as the group starts their walk out of the facility.
"We usually just chill out. Maybe go out to eat." Ty tells him.
"Boring" Luke jokes.
"Bro you're underage. No way in hell you're going out" Jack reminds his little brother. Luke shrugs, knowing Jack was right.
"I'm feeing movie night" Megan suggests.
"Sure. You guys can come over" Elyssa tells the guys.
"Sweet" Luke cheers.
"Chill dude" Ty jokes with him. The group makes their way to Elyssa and Megan's apartment, stopping for food on the way.
"What should we watch?" Megan asks. She sits on the floor along with Luke. Elyssa is tucked under jacks arm on the couch with Ty on a comfy chair.
"Impractical jokers" Elyssa says with no hesitation.
"We always watch that" Ty complains.
"And it always makes you laugh" she comes back.
"How about a movie?" Megan suggests.
"Harry Potter" Luke says.
"Ooo good movie" Elyssa nods.
"Alright. Harry Potter it is then." Megan turns it on. They all get comfortable, eating and watching the movie. After finishing the first one, they turn on the second one. About half way through it, Luke, Ty and Jack are all asleep. Elyssa looks up at Jack smiling, he's so cute, she thinks. She goes to stand up, Jack not letting go of her. Megan lays a blanket over both Luke and Ty before she goes into her room for the night.
"C'mon bub, let's go to bed" Elyssa coos. Jack groans at the thought of having to get up. Elyssa stands in front of him, tugging at his hand.
"Get uppppp" she pulls his arm. He lets out a dissatisfied noise.
"Come on. If I could, I would carry you" she reasons. He huffs, getting up and following Elyssa into her room. He falls onto her bed dramatically.
"You dip, let me undo the covers." She giggles, pulling down the blankets for him to crawl under. He does, taking off his shirt and throwing it somewhere in Elyssas room. He lays down and cuddles into the pillow. She goes into the bathroom, doing her brief nightly routine.
"Baby come lay down" his voice muffled by the pillow.
"I will" she says, finishing up in the bathroom. She turns out the light, crawling into bed. Jack quickly pulls her into his body, holding her tight. He buries his face into the crook of her neck, making her giggle.
"Goodnight bub, I love you" she says softly.
"Love you" he responds half asleep.