52

"Tomorrow we are going to the beach at 9" Ellen tells the brothers and Elyssa.
"Am?" Jack raises his eyebrows. Ellen nods. "Ugh is it cool if we meet you guys there? I'm kinda feelin sleep" Jack asks his mom.
"That's fine" Ellen accepts as they all part ways and go to bed.
Elyssa is woken up by the bright sun on her face. The large window is beautiful, but annoying when it comes to sleeping in. She turns over, seeing Jack still asleep. She grabs her phone checking the time. '10:27' it reads. Jim, Ellen, Quinn and Luke should be at the beach by now. Elyssa gently brushes hair out of jacks face, admiring his beauty marks.
"It's not polite to stare" Jack whispers.
"Yeah, yeah" Elyssa says sarcastically. Jack wakes up, just looking at Elyssa. She crawls on top of him, sitting on his hips. He moves his hands to her thighs. Her hands rest on his abs, lighting scratching up and down his torso.
"Well good morning" he perks up. She begins kissing his face and down his neck.
"Good morning baby" she mutters onto his skin. His hands move to her ass, gripping it.
"Oh yeah?" He insinuates.
"Mhm" she hums, kissing behind his ear.
"God damn, you are so hot." He whistles. He tugs at his shirt she had on her body, telling her he wants it off. She lifts it over her head, going back down to lock his lips in a heavy kiss. He grabs her, flipping them over. He hovers over her, kissing down her neck and chest. Elyssas hands move to jacks hair, tugging at the ends, causing him to let out a soft moan. He feels her scratch at the skin on his back.
"No marks" Jack tells her. Elyssa let's out an airy breath, agreeing with him.
"Jack please do something" she begs, her hands roaming his hair. He takes the encouragement, fully taking control.

"Hey sleepy heads!" Ellen cheers once she sees them walking to their spot on the beach.
"Hey" Elyssa smiles, setting her bag down on the large blanket.
"Boys are out in the water" Ellen points to Luke and Quinn in the water. Jack swiftly removes his shirt, running out to his brothers. Elyssa lays a towel out in the sun, laying down. She closes her eyes, feeling the sun heat up her skin. She relaxes, eventually falling asleep.
She wakes up to water dripping on her warm skin.
"What the hell?" She scoffs, opening her eyes. She sees Jack. He bends down, scooping her into his arms.
"Jack Hughes I swear to god!" She threatens as he takes her toward the water. "Please don't! Oh my fuck it's cold!" She yells as her body enters the water. Once she is up to her shoulders, Jack lets go of her.
"You're a dick" she splashes him. He laughs, wiping his eyes.
"Don't be so boring Elyssa" Quinn jokes. She splashes him as well. She looks at Luke, ready for him to make a comment. He stays silent, not wanting to be splashed. The group talks for a while. Jack messing around the entire time. He climbs onto Elyssas back, clinging to her like a sloth. Without saying anything, Luke gets out of the water. He returns with a football. The brothers start to throw it around with each other. Elyssa claps her hands, requesting to be thrown the ball. Luke chucks it at her, the ball slipping through her hands and hitting her in the face.
"Oh shit" Luke laughs.
"Oh!" Quinn chuckles as it hits her.
"Shit! Are you good?" Jack asks seriously. He goes up to Elyssa, checking her face. She looks up, with a deadpan expression, visibly annoyed.
"You gotta catch it" Luke says sarcastically. She flips him off.
"Seriously Cooper are you alright?" Jack cups her face in his hands, genuinely concerned.
"I'm fine" she laughs. His concerned look doesn't go away. "I'm fine" she says quietly to him. They continue on, throwing the ball around. Eventually they get out and head back to the house.
"I'm hot tubin" Luke cheers, going out back to the hot tub. His brothers and Elyssa follow him. They all hangout in the hot tub for a few hours, watching a baseball game they found on tv.

elyssacooper posted a story