2

Chapter 2 Purchase

Early in the morning, Liang Xianyue was awakened by Liang Kangshi's shaking.

Sleepily, she pulled out her phone from under the pillow to check the time, it was seven o'clock. Then she counted and slept for nearly eight hours, but why was she still so sleepy? It was as uncomfortable as when she was only working overtime for three or four hours a night.

Liang Kangshi didn't wake Liang Xianyue up just because it was time for her to get up, Liang Kangshi's tone became sharper, he pointed at Liang Xianyue's pillow tremblingly and asked, "Where did you get the pumpkin?" Liang Kangshi was

stunned After a while, he turned his head and looked along Dad's arm. A very familiar pumpkin the size of a yellow washbasin appeared next to his pillow. The pumpkin stem was still fresh, as if it had just been picked not long ago.

She shivered violently, and her drowsiness disappeared in an instant.

Liang Kangshi didn't know what happened last night, his first reaction was that someone broke into his house, but what does it mean to put a pumpkin here? With an eager tone, he asked Liang Xianyue to see if he was injured. There was nothing valuable in the house, and property cannot be stolen.

Liang Xianyue picked up the big pumpkin stiffly, and the heavy weight reminded her that it was not an illusion. She swallowed hard, and said to Liang Kangshi, "Dad, calm down first, let me tell you a story." ——The father and

daughter

drove the car home silently all the way. It's not too big, so you don't have to spend that much effort to clean the roof again.

What happened that night shocked not only Liang Kangshi, but also Liang Xianyue who had witnessed the tragedy of the natural disaster. The two of them were digesting this matter along the way. Liang Xianyue was sitting in the co-pilot, playing with a pen that Liang Kangshi put on the car in her hand. When she moved her fingertips, the pen disappeared. It appeared in her hand again.

Liang Kangshi glanced at her from the corner of his eye, and hurriedly stopped him: "Yueyue, don't play, she is frightened to see me. Although there are not many cars on this road, what if someone passes by and sees it?"

Liang Xianyue was also flustered, so she kept putting the pen in and taking it out to confirm the existence of the island space. After hearing what her father said, she was also honest: "You concentrate on driving, don't think so much."

Finally returned home, Liang Kangshi just opened the door and saw a person sitting on the sofa.

"Honey, have you come back from the eldest sister's house?" Liang's mother went to visit Liang Xianyue's aunt's house two days ago, but it happened to be caught in a heavy snowstorm, so she took advantage of the situation and stayed for two days.

"Weiwei drove me back." Zhen Min looked at Liang Xianyue who was behind Liang Kangshi, and said earnestly, "Your aunt heard that you came back and brought you a lot of things. Look at the big bag of hazelnuts over there. They are all hers." I went to the back mountain with Weiwei to take a taxi, she knows you like this. There are also canned blueberries and canned cherries made at home, which are not sold outside..." Zhen Min stopped suddenly, and she watched

Liang Kangshi walking behind him. When Liang Xianyue came out, his tone was a bit puzzled: "Why did you buy such a big pumpkin and come back, you can't finish it?" ——

A

family of three sat on the sofa, all with the same serious expressions.

Zhen Min unconsciously grabbed Liang Xianyue's hand, and murmured repeatedly: "So Yueyue first had a dream that might be a prophecy, and then there was that what, the island space?" She felt her chest was tight