73

Chapter 73 Doctor

Although I ran into a mad dog when I went out, fortunately there was no danger.

After successfully climbing out through the rear window, they made a deliberate detour to the mall in order not to pass by the block.

Liang Xianyue heard a few dogs barking at first, but after walking far away, she couldn't hear clearly.

Although there were some episodes in the middle, they arrived outside the gate of the mall smoothly afterwards. The huge billboard reads [Xintiandi Shopping Center]. The billboard is covered with a lot of sand and soil, and it is even more mottled when it rains, giving it a dilapidated feel.

Walking to the door and stepping through the glass-free door frame, Liang Xianyue saw the instructions posted on the advertisement at the entrance. The basement floor of this shopping mall is a chain supermarket, and the ground floor is a mobile phone hypermarket and various shops. The first floor is a clothing store, the fifth floor is a movie theater, and the upper floor is a high-rise residence.

"Go to the basement first?" Liang Xianyue asked.

This proposal was unanimously agreed by everyone. It was a pity that they failed to enter the big supermarket on the way here, and they couldn't miss it this time.

Who knew that when I went to the basement floor, I found that all the shelves here were empty, except for these cold steel shelves, there was nothing left.

Several people were stunned. Huang Yifeng took two steps in, and looked around: "It's definitely not something ordinary people can do."

His words reminded Liang Xianyue that if a few people came here to search for supplies, let's not talk about whether they can get all the supplies. Everything is taken away, and just picking out the things that can be used will definitely make a mess on the supermarket floor. When Liang Xianyue went to the small shop outside to look for supplies, there were a lot of things left on the ground after the previous group of people searched and searched.

And this big supermarket is as clean as it has never been open.

"It may be that the base sent people to remove the things early. No matter how big the team is, it can't do this." She judged.

Although the shelves as far as I can see are empty, they come as soon as they come. What if there is still something hidden somewhere that I haven't taken away? Holding this faint hope, everyone searched separately in the supermarket.

Although the supermarket is very big, the shelves are clear at a glance, and the empty ones are empty. Liang Xianyue passed by quickly, and inspected a large area in a short while.

From the yellow label on the shelf, she recognized that this was the cleaning supplies section, and there was not even a toothbrush left for her on the shelf. Liang Xianyue turned her head in disappointment.

Ji Mingcen's figure appeared in the distance, he was holding a box and standing far away at the end of the shelf, and shouted to Liang Xianyue: "Yueyue, remember to look at the bottom corner of the shelf, there may be something missing in it "

Liang Xianyue got the reminder and immediately squatted down, scanned the surrounding shelves, and saw a bag of washing powder in the corner of a shelf.

She looked at Ji Mingcen and gave him a thumbs up. Ji Mingcen smiled slightly and signaled him to go elsewhere.

The top and bottom of supermarket shelves are often where unopened boxes are stocked. Needless to say, the height is very conspicuous, and there is nothing left at first glance. Only at the bottom of the shelf, sometimes surprises will appear around the corners.