52

Chapter 52 Tents

It is very troublesome to clean up a chicken. In order not to bring a bad smell to the tent area, Huang Yifeng carried the chicken far away to slaughter.

Liang Xianyue went to boil water to pluck the chicken. She went in the opposite direction to Huang Yifeng, but she was still far away from the tent area. Boiling water in a casserole requires a fire, and sparks will ignite the tent if you are not careful, and you should stay away from this area.

She pretended to pick up some twigs, but seeing that no one was paying attention, she simply used her body to block them and directly took the twigs out of the space and burned them.

To get things in the island space, you have to go through the backpack. The backpack has 20 grids. Liang Xianyue keeps branches, wooden boards, machetes and guns in it all year round, and can take out things at any time. And just returned to the space, and put some food in the game backpack.

The casserole is not too big, and there is not much water when it is filled. Fortunately, this chicken is also a half-sized chicken.

Huang Yifeng gutted and plucked the chicken, cut it into small pieces with a knife, and prepared to stuff it into a casserole for stewing. Liang Xianyue silently took out various seasonings from the bag behind him, and even a small packet of dried mushrooms.

Huang Yifeng winked and said to her: "You also sneaked home to get things! Haha, I knew no one could stand it! Okay, I'll just watch the fire here, you go and rest, it's so hot here "

Liang Xianyue is indeed very hot, and it is very annoying to not be able to drink ice cream and iced mineral water when there are ice cream and iced mineral water in the space. She stood up, fanned her face with her hand, and said, "Then Uncle Huang, watch here first, and I'll bring you sweet potato vermicelli later." On the way to the tent, Liang Xianyue whispered to her

mouth There is a mint in it. In this way, when she drinks water for a while, she can feel the coolness like ice water.

As soon as he walked near the tent area, Liang Xianyue found that there were a few more tents set up here, and it was very noisy, with people shouting everywhere.

The chicken that the villager had brought scattered and ran around, and many people helped to chase it. Xiao Hei's vigorous figure shuttled between the tents, and the people beside him not only did not blame it, but actively gave way to it.

"Here, here! The mouse just ran in from here!"

It turned out that there were mice, no wonder everyone was in a mess.

Xiao Hei can catch mice, Liang Xianyue's family has long been used to it, so it's not surprising. The villagers found it very interesting, and surrounded Xiao Hei, who had successfully killed the mouse, as if they were watching a show.

Xiao Hei was very cold in front of outsiders, he squeezed out of the crowd without saying a word, ran to the shadow of Liang Xianyue's tent and lay down.

The weather was so hot, Xiao Hei ran back and forth for a long distance before catching the mouse, and now he was panting with his tongue out, Zhen Min quickly poured water for it to drink.

At this time, Liang Kangshi came back, and behind him were many villagers with their own luggage. Under the guidance, they moved into the tents with vacancies one after another.

Liang Xianyue stepped forward and handed over a bottle of mineral water: "Dad, you are back. Has everyone moved here?" She looked at the villagers who came together, and felt that the number was a bit small.