17

Chapter 17 Cooling down (1)

Everyone shut their doors because of a heavy snowfall, and some things can only rely on neighbors to communicate with each other. Although most of them are harmonious mutual help, but at the critical moment of material shortage, it is inevitable that friction will cause some unpleasantness.

Maybe it's because they're panicking at home, their wechat group in this building has been arguing a lot in the past few days, and there are all sorts of trivial matters. Apart from checking the important news of those @allmembers, Liang Xianyue has hardly opened this group. .

But when she clicked on WeChat casually, she saw a message like "Who is arguing in the corridor, I opened the door to throw garbage, and the shock made my ears hurt".

Liang Xianyue accidentally clicked in, and it was her neighbor on the fourth floor of this unit who posted it.

This sentence quickly ignited the topic, and many people said "peace is the most important" and "we are all neighbors" while secretly poking around to find out where the quarrel is.

The owner who lives on the fourth floor said: "I heard it's quite close, it seems to be upstairs. It's also quite cold in the corridor, so stop making noise, it's not easy for everyone." Immediately someone posted an emoji

: Get up and type I love to watch.jpg

After two seconds, you may remember that the group is a real name, and withdraw in embarrassment: "The kid accidentally pressed it.

" The anti-theft door was pushed open a crack.

... Then he saw Liang Kangshi outside the door.

I checked the eyes, it was the people watching the fun together.

Zhen Min suddenly shouted behind Liang Xianyue: "Yueyue, what are you doing sneaking around

?"

I love to watch the excitement so much." Zhen Min glared at her.

Liang Xianyue was very unconvinced, and opened the door, revealing Liang Kangshi outside the door. "My dad came out earlier than me."

Zhen Min snorted coldly, as if she had already guessed: "You two like to join in the fun!" She silently brought down jackets for the two of them.

Liang Kangshi and Liang Xianyue sat on the fire stairs, listening to the movement from downstairs. Due to frequent power outages recently, the elevator cannot be used, and only the fire stairs can be used. Therefore, except for the fire doors on the first and second floors, which were closed due to fear of the cold, the rest of the fire doors are open, allowing the sound to pass up from below.

Liang Xianyue heard a few indistinct yells, "Take a good heart as a donkey's liver and lungs", "Don't keep promises" and so on. Not eating enough melons made Liang Xianyue feel very uncomfortable. She and her father looked at each other and silently moved their buttocks down two steps.

After moving again and again, the floor changed from 9 to 6, and the two of them could no longer move down. There was no other reason. The best place to watch the battle had long been occupied by the spectators who had come earlier.

It seems that everyone is really too busy.

The quarreling was between two neighbors on the fifth floor. One was wearing a navy blue padded jacket and looked over sixty years old, while the other was younger and wore a pink and purple apron.

Seeing that there were more and more people onlookers, the blue-coated aunt became even more aggrieved, and she appealed loudly: "Everyone, come and help me judge, my two little suns, because her children are still young, I kindly borrowed her house. One, the one at our house is about to break down now, and I want to get back the one I borrowed from her, hey! She is too aggressive and refuses to return it to my house!" After hearing this, the onlookers