5

Chapter 5

Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi also changed into light clothes, clutching the engineering shovel they just bought in their hands, getting ready to enter the island space.

Liang Xianyue stared at the two people intently, thinking of sending them both into the space together. Her eyes were sore, and the two of them were still standing there motionless.

Can't you bring someone in? Liang Xianyue was a little frustrated.

At this time, Liang Kangshi suddenly hesitated and said: "Honey, did you hear someone asking you if you want to log in to the game?"

Zhen Min also nodded quickly: "I heard it too! I can't say I heard it, but there is a vague feeling , It's quite strange."

Liang Xianyue thought that her own space could not enter, but she didn't expect the twists and turns. She hurriedly urged: "Then you agree to land soon!"

Zhen Min felt a blur in front of her eyes. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them again, there was already a piece of greenery in front of her eyes. There was soft grass under her feet. In the dense forest, the dark green canopies are next to each other, gloomy and gloomy.

The slightly salty smell can be faintly smelled in the air. If you walk to the seaside, the smell will be clearer.

Liang Kangshi turned his gaze to the other side, frowned suddenly, and took two steps back: "Yueyue, why are there wolves here?!"

Liang Qianyue followed his gaze, and indeed saw a group of wolves by the lake in the distance. Gray Wolf lowered his head to drink water.

Liang Xianyue quickly reassured her parents: "It's going to be so far away, nothing will happen. This is the world of game evolution, even if the beast sees you, it won't attack if the distance is not enough, and I can be resurrected." Speaking of

this , She suddenly worried about the safety of her parents. She can be resurrected. I wonder if her parents' "account" has this function?

"Dad, Mom, look at the upper right corner of your line of sight, can you see a cartoon villain icon? Focus there, and the game menu will expand, and read to me what you see."

Liang Kangshi followed what Liang Xianyue said: "Personal information, the user name is [Visitor 002]..."

Tourist 002? Liang Xianyue frowned at first, and then thought it was quite reasonable, after all, it was a single-player game, and two players could not appear on one island.

Zhen Min's strength is 6, Liang Kangshi's is 8, and both of them have 10 HP.

They also have a menu bar called [Game Life Guide]. There are a few things to keep in mind.

1. Tourist accounts cannot be upgraded.

2. Tourist accounts cannot use player acquisition skills.

3. After the death of the tourist account, the login cooldown period is seven days.

4. The guest account can only be invited by the player himself. The maximum game time is 6 hours per day. Players can leave the guest account at any time.

"What about the others?" Liang Xianyue asked.

The two shook their heads in unison: "No more."

There is no backpack, no simple processing table, and no collection skills. There are 7 days after death that you cannot enter the island, and the time you stay on the island is only 6 hours a day, but there is no other information.