14

Chapter 14 Power Generation (One Thousand Nutrient Solution Plus Changes)

It was another morning. Liang Xianyue opened the curtains, and the outside of the window was like a snowflake screen with no signal, blurry.

Liang Xianyue stretched out her hand to touch it, and the glass was covered with thick frost. She took a deep breath and melted a small piece of ice, and took advantage of the gap to look at the scenery outside. The dense snowflakes can no longer be described as goose feather heavy snow, they are entangled in the air, forming a large piece that Liang Xianyue has never seen before, and it is like snow lumps falling straight one by one.

Liang Xianyue's house didn't turn on the air conditioner all night in the past few nights, but only turned it on for a while before going to bed. After the room warmed up, they slept on electric blankets and thick quilts for the night. Zhen Min said that if there was a sudden power failure at night and the air conditioner stopped working, people would freeze in their sleep, so she would rather cover Liang Xianyue with the thickest quilt in the house than leave the air conditioner on all the time. In addition, the family also discussed that the body should gradually adapt to the lower temperature, and they could not be flowers in the greenhouse, so they agreed to temporarily turn off the air conditioner.

But last night was too cold, Liang Xianyue tucked her whole body into the quilt, and the heavy quilt pressed her body, she still felt the cold wind blowing down her neck, making her head very cold. She had to get up and find the Christmas nightcap she bought in fashion one year ago.

She has never worn this hat since she bought it. Although she bought it as a nightcap, she thought it was stupid to wear a hat at night. She bought it simply because of the beauty of the Christmas nightcap. Now it came in handy, Liang Xianyue put the furry Christmas knitted hat on her head, and pulled the quilt up to her chin. She felt uncomfortable anyway, but her head was indeed not cold anymore. After tossing and turning for a while, I fell into dreamland.

The quilt on her body was too heavy, Liang Xianyue had several dreams, for a while she dreamed that her chest was pressed by a big stone, and for a while she dreamed that she was carrying a heavy luggage on the road, but she couldn't reach the destination no matter what.

After Liang Xianyue woke up, she turned on her mobile phone. This early in the morning, the real estate group was lively. Everyone has passed the novelty of the heavy snow that has never been seen in this life. They are no longer busy taking pictures and videos, sitting around the window and looking out, but start to worry about the impact of Blizzard on themselves.

4-1202 Du Xuewen: The whole city is closed today. The factories that were not closed yesterday are also closed today. Public transportation is suspended, and private cars are half buried. Who can go out?

2-401 Yao Hui: I swipe left and right on the weather forecast. Why are there heavy snowstorms these days? Is it a mistake? It's only October?

1-802 Tan Wei: Don't mention it, I didn't buy enough vegetables on the snowy day, and now there are only a few potatoes left, and in a few days, I can only eat dry rice!

As soon as he said this, several people in the group immediately complained that there was too little food at home, some were short of soy sauce, some were short of toilet paper, and some were short of baby milk powder.

We discussed it in the group, and there are quite a few people who are willing to share some things. A bottle of soy sauce can be used for a month or two. Whoever buys a few more bottles is willing to give them away to help the neighbors. Name-calling is bartering, and some take money for it. Although the price is a bit more expensive than what is sold in the store, it is normal for supplies to be tight now, and it is your wish.