36

Chapter 36 Eggs

After eating, several people packed their luggage, and the boat went back and forth twice, bringing everyone to the highland on the hillside.

There are more people here than when Liang Xianyue first came, but most of them are not in good condition. Many people may have just been rescued and were lying on the ground exhausted. This is not bad, but a few people were scratched by the sundries in the water, and the wounds were already white with blisters. Someone took iodine and was helping to disinfect them.

Several fires were lit on the hillside, and those who were soaked were wrapped in blankets borrowed from everywhere, and their wet clothes were grilled on tree branches.

Liang Xianyue's family found a clean place where no one was around, spread a damp blanket on the floor, and everyone sat down.

Someone cooks porridge over a fire, but the pot and rice he uses are not his own. They picked it up outside on a raft, and the doctor from the village health center who had just disinfected the injured came over and said, "It's best not to eat the food in the flood, because there are a lot of bacteria.

" Then what should we do doctor, people starve to death if they don't eat, where can we find clean rice?" The

person next to him explained to the doctor: "We have washed the rice several times and used the mineral water we found. The water used to cook the porridge is also mineral water, so it will be fine."

The doctor just left, which is already a good result, he can tell everyone a few words, but people have to eat when they are hungry, and he can still take other people's food. The pot cannot be overturned. It is very rare for them to be washed with mineral water.

Liang Xianyue stuffed a few bags of biscuits for the fourth grandpa and fourth grandma, and handed them a thermos. Before coming over, she used a cassette stove to boil a lot of hot water and filled everyone's thermos cups.

Adding milk powder and sugar to the thermos cups of the two old people, Liang Xianyue said: "Let's not cook at night. My dad and I will find some firewood to burn. If you are hungry, eat this first."

They The seafood noodle meal that was eaten at 3 o'clock in the afternoon was full of people on the hillside, so they should try their best not to attract attention. Just eat something simple in the evening.

Zhen Min didn't feel well when she woke up this morning, but she got better after taking the medicine. She stayed behind to take care of the two old people, Liang Xianyue and Liang Kangshi went elsewhere to find some branches to burn.

Liang Xianyue saw how other people got firewood. Many of them stood by the water, and when they saw logs floating down the current, they stretched out bamboo poles to stop them. There were often broken wooden fences, The ready-made firewood that has been chopped is picked up, and these things are split, and many of them are still dry inside.

But no matter what, it was soaked in water, and when it was lit, it was smoky and thick smoke billowed. Fortunately, it was in the open air and not at home, otherwise the people next to it would have choked to death.

There were a lot of branches and wood in Liang Xianyue's backpack. When she came to a place where no one was around, she quickly took out a handful of branches and dipped them in the water. When she saw that the surface was wet, she quickly scooped it up. When she handed the soaked branches to Liang Kang, she took out a few pieces of wood to do the same.

After going back and forth like this a few times, they soon had enough firewood to start a fire, and borrowed fire from someone else's fire. The bright flames in front of them jumped, bringing a long-lost heat.