77

Chapter 77

After a snowfall, most of the Liangjia Villagers who went to the city came back together.

Zhou Xingchang walked into the house with a serious face. This time he went to the city and gained very little, even the bag behind him was not full.

When the daughter-in-law saw him coming back, she went straight to his bag. Seeing that there were only a few packets of salt and soy sauce in it, she couldn't hide her disappointed expression.

Zhou Xingchang was in a bad mood at first. He found a lot of good things in the city, and there was a bag of rice that didn't have many bugs in it, but he accidentally separated from the people in the village. A group of people, in order to protect himself, he had to give up all the things he found, and finally returned to the village in a hurry, without bringing back any good things at all. Now the daughter-in-law has such an expression again, which makes him unable to bear the anger.

"Go look through my bag as soon as you come back, why don't you ask me how I am outside, if I am injured, if I am hungry or cold?"

Zhou Xingchang's wife was stunned by his yelling, and she also felt aggrieved: "You Do you think I am such a wolf-hearted person who only cares about the things you brought back and not you? I am so worried about waiting for the rice to cook at home. "

Zhou Xingchang was stunned: "Waiting for the rice to be cooked at home? When I left, there were still more than ten catties of rice and five catties of white noodles at home. It's only been a few days, and they've all been eaten?!" Upon hearing

this, Zhou Xingchang's wife was even more angry and anxious: "Where did all the food go? Ask your parents. At the beginning, the doctor Wu who came from the village, you persuaded two old people to see a doctor, but they were still reluctant to spend food. As a result After going there a few times, the whole person has changed. At the beginning, I said that it would be enough to drink five days of medicine. I thought that two people only need ten catties of food. Although it hurts, I can't stop the old man from being treated. Not to be unfilial. Besides, after drinking the medicine, they said that they felt much better, the pain in the waist and legs was not as bad as before, and the cough was less. After drinking the medicine for five days, they had to

learn some tricks, and they spent more food. I always hide the food at home on the highest chest of drawers. Your mother stepped on the ladder to find it. She insisted on learning some breathing techniques and mental resolution from Dr. Wu. Can't stop it!"

Isn't this a lie! Zhou Xingchang was already irritable in his heart, but now he became a dynamite keg that was ignited. He rushed to the kitchen, grabbed a kitchen knife, and wanted to find Dr. Wu's theory.

His wife quickly hugged him by the waist: "Calm down, your parents are still in Dr. Wu's small courtyard, and that Dr. Wu has two apprentices, you can't beat them."

Zhou Xingchang calmed down a little, and heard that A group of elderly people like his parents gathered in that yard. Knowing that their family was not the only victim, they planned to gather everyone together and go to Dr. Wu to ask for an explanation.

There are only a few people in Liangjia Village now, and the whole village knows about any trouble. When Zhou Xingchang got entangled and a group of people was walking towards Doctor Wu's house, Liang Xianyue also got the news.

She jumped up immediately, and Liang Xianyue also had an important discovery about Dr. Wu, and she couldn't wait to reveal it to the public.

Liang Xianyue came to the small courtyard of Dr. Wu's house, the doorway was bustling, with young people who had just returned from the city on one side, and their parents sitting on the ground behaving badly on the other.