15

Chapter 15 Straw Mushrooms

A heavy rain came and went quickly, Liang Xianyue and the others had just moved their positions and returned to the storage room to pack up supplies, the sky cleared up in a blink of an eye, and the air was filled with a scent of soil and grass.

Liang Xianyue came to the nearby forest. She had planned to cut down trees after reading the design drawings for Zhen Min, but the process was interrupted by a heavy rain.

Cutting and chopping, there was a new discovery. Liang Xianyue met a peach tree. After the peach tree was felled, he got wood * 10, wild peach * 3, and peach gum * 1.

Seeing the prefix of wild peach, Liang Xianyue immediately thought of the sour and unpalatable wild apple.

Don't wild fruits taste good? Liang Xianyue didn't look at the description of Wild Peach, took out the water bottle she carried with her, washed the peach hastily, brought it to her mouth, and took a bite.

This peach is not big in size, and it has a faint peach fragrance when you smell it carefully. After tasting it, Liang Xianyue commented that it is a bit hard. Even if Liang Xianyue prefers crisp peaches, this peach is really too hard. But it is not sour at all, but has a sweet taste.

She looked at the description again, and it really didn't look like a wild apple.

Wild peaches: [Wild peaches, the fruit is slightly smaller, the skin is hard and crisp, the taste is sweet, and the peach fragrance is strong. Monkey's favorite food. ]

But after reading the entire description, Liang Xianyue's first reaction was not that wild peaches were edible, but that there were monkeys in this forest?

Didn't you meet her when she was playing games?

Liang Xianyue doesn't want to meet monkeys in the forest at all, the forest is their home ground, but as long as these monkeys don't bully her, she can also be a neighbor with them in peace.

She was about to turn her head and walk towards the next tree, when a black-spotted tiger suddenly jumped out from behind the tree, and it was too late to escape, Liang Xianyue exited the island space without any hesitation.

When she returned home, she was still in shock, the fierce eyes of the tiger seemed to be still in front of her eyes, and even Liang Xianyue could feel the wind it brought when it rushed over.

While stroking her chest to reassure herself that the tiger is a fake, it doesn't matter even if it doesn't escape, Liang Xianyue kicked on her shoes tremblingly and got under the bed. She hid in a hurry, wearing too little, shivering in the single-digit temperature at home.

A plain white hand stretched out from the bulging quilt, and tremblingly turned the electric blanket to the highest gear. In the dark bed, the light of the mobile phone reflected Liang Xianyue's face. She even covered her head in the quilt.

Because she was worried that the tiger was still lingering in place, Liang Xianyue didn't dare to go back to the island space immediately, and decided to stay at home for a while.

She wanted to turn on her mobile phone to watch the news, but there was a message from @全部members in the group chat. Liang Xianyue clicked on it and saw that it was indeed sent by the property management group.

[Due to excessive power supply pressure, some areas will start to cut off power at different time intervals, and the power outage time in this community will be from 18:00 to 21:00 today] As soon as

this news was sent out, there were indeed a series of complaints below.

"I can't live without the electric heater for a moment at home. It's only 15 degrees on all day long. How can I bear it if I stop it." "I have to