3

Chapter 3 Exploration

Zhen Min was meticulous in her work. After hearing Liang Xianyue say that Liang Kangshi went to buy grain, she asked carefully: "In the future, no matter whether it is flood or drought, we will need clean water. The houses in the village have wells, and there will be no water for a while. There is a shortage of water, but once there is a flood, the water in it is undrinkable. I bought a lot of mineral water, and I am not sure if I should buy more. Since there is an island in your space, is there any water on it? Lakes and rivers?"

If there is a source of clean fresh water, it will be much more convenient, just prepare some materials for disinfection and water filtration. Although mineral water is not expensive, it also has a shelf life and takes up space. It is a waste of domestic water for bathing and laundry.

Liang Xianyue couldn't answer for a moment. If this island is completely transformed from the survival game she played, then she can say with certainty that there must be a lake, but she can't be so sure now. It's been less than a day since we had the space, and Liang Xianyue hasn't been in there for long, and he doesn't know much about the situation inside.

When Zhen Min saw her daughter's reaction, she knew that she was not familiar with this space, but this island space was an important part of their inventory plan, so they had to understand the situation above. She immediately made a decision: "Yueyue, it is enough for me and your dad to go out shopping today, you stay at home and study this island space carefully. If you have any new needs, you can add them to this shopping list in time. Yes What discovery, we can also reduce the content on the list, just like the water source I mentioned just now."

Liang Xianyue has read a lot, but his life experience is definitely not as much as that of his parents. She nodded like a chicken pecking rice, completely obeying Zhen Min's command.

After Zhen Min went out, Liang Xianyue changed into a light sportswear, half asleep and half awake yesterday when she entered the space, she didn't prepare anything, she didn't even wear shoes. Fortunately, the old house was cold, and Liang Xianyue slept with socks on, otherwise it would have been so uncomfortable to run barefoot in the forest last night.

This time she was fully armed, not only changed her clothes, but also carried a backpack, which contained mineral water, bread and a knife.

There are wild beasts in this island survival game, she didn't see them last night, but Liang Yanyue had already imagined in advance, if the wild beasts really wanted to attack her, she would come out of the space immediately.

With a thought, Liang Xianyue immediately appeared in a forest. It is still in the original position. In front of her is the vine of the big pumpkin. Of course there is no pumpkin. When playing the game, the wild plants refresh very slowly. To solve the problem of food and clothing, players need to farm by themselves. Now that the game has come true, it is not yet Know if the plant will mature according to its normal growth time.

The prototype game of the island space has a high degree of freedom and almost no restrictions. Players can hunt, gather, farm, fish, and build houses. The production of all tools can be completed through the workbench and the portable simple synthesis module.

According to Liang Xianyue's experience in playing games, as a newcomer who has just landed on the island, the first step is to cut down trees. Use the felled wood to make a workbench, and then synthesize tools such as axes and picks to improve the efficiency of tree felling.

A shelter is a must, and the houses built by newcomers may be very simple. Players of this game call this kind of house a "matchbox". It only takes a few planks of wood for the walls and the ceiling spliced ​​together to complete it, but once the house is built, it is resistant to beasts.