41

Chapter 41

Liang Kangshi and Huang Yifeng traveled to many places today. What they are looking for is not only a temporary source of goods, but also a stable supplier that can provide the materials needed for daily life in rural areas for a long time.

But such people are usually very powerful and have their own connections, so they look down on a small market like Liangjia Village. An acquaintance Huang Yifeng knew happened to be away today, and now communication is inconvenient, and there is no way to say hello in advance, so the two sides missed it.

The food brought by the last two people was exchanged, and these things they brought were still very popular in the city. But it was all a one-off deal, exchanging supplies with a small shop next to the commercial street, so you may not be able to find this person when you come back next time.

Because it was the first time that Huang Yifeng traded for supplies, what he got in exchange for food were very safe commodities that would surely be sold in Liangjia Village, such as toilet paper, lighters, salt, sugar, and a small amount of medicine.

Although things were exchanged smoothly, Liang Kangshi was worried that the difference in price won't be enough for the gasoline he ran around to be worth. Huang Yifeng comforted him: "Business is like this. There are profits and losses. There is no such thing as overnight. I still have a lot of gasoline, which is enough for the time being." Liang Kangshi knew that he was too anxious, and it was indeed the case when he thought about

it , This is the first time I have come out to buy goods, so I really can't act too hastily. He nodded and looked out the window. They were passing a viaduct. Liang Kangshi saw a lot of abandoned vehicles lying in the river under the bridge, and the whole river was almost full.

"What's going on here?" Liang Kangshi raised his head to look. He had walked this road before and didn't remember so many abandoned vehicles. There was also a logistics truck lying in it, and the words [XX logistics] on the carriage were very eye-catching.

Huang Yifeng, who was driving, took a glance and explained: "Isn't there a highway near here? The highway was closed last winter, and many vehicles were stranded. The road was slippery in snowy weather, and there was a car accident, and several vehicles caught fire. Then

it snowed heavily, the drivers ran away, and the cars were still stuck here. When the spring flood came, they all rushed under the bridge. Some cars were also thrown down, and many people came back from other cities on the highway. Ancheng, why is the road they are walking unimpeded? That is because the government has unblocked the expressway in advance, and the cars stranded on it that could not find their owners were all thrown under the bridge."

In fact, Liang Kangshi didn't care about these things, he just wanted to know if there was a courier in the delivery truck under the bridge. But even if there is, it should be soaked in water, and if there is food, it should be rotten and smelly.

The idea kept swirling in his mind. And he kept coming up with ideas to persuade him that there were indeed supplies in the car. For example, if the front of the car was facing the direction of the water, if the car was empty, it should be because the front was heavy and the rear was light. Just rush to the front.

When these random thoughts kept tempting Liang Kang, he made him silently remember the location here.

————

In the evening, the sun casts yellow light, and the earth is covered with a layer of light golden tulle. Liang Xianyue occasionally glanced at it and thought that if there were clouds in the sky, the sun hiding behind the clouds might look like a hearty poached egg.