40

Chapter 40 Lobster

After Liang Xianyue got the loofah and Jerusalem artichoke seeds, she planted them in the courtyard and the island space respectively. The recent sun is too hot, only at sunrise and near evening. Liang Xianyue is worried that the new seedlings will die, so just to be on the safe side, he also kept the seeds in the island space.

Liang Xianyue and Zhen Min planted Jerusalem artichoke a little far away from the small courtyard. The tenacious vitality of Jerusalem artichoke is an advantage, but they are also afraid that it will squeeze the living space of other vegetables in the vegetable field, so they are planted far away from the courtyard. . It just so happens that Jerusalem artichoke likes sandy land, and there is a large piece of sandy land not far to the east of the courtyard.

After the two ridges of loofahs were planted, Liang Xianyue received Liang Kangshi's application to enter the space. He was planting loofahs outside, and only came to find Liang Xianyue and his daughter after the planting was over.

When Zhen Min saw Liang Kang, his face was blushed, he looked like Guan Gong, and complained: "Did I not bring the hat and scarf I brought you? The sun outside is very poisonous, don't look at the weather is not so hot After a while, the skin will be sunburned."

Liang Kangshi touched his face, which still hurt a little. "I just thought about it for a while. It should be fine. I was careless."

Liang Xianyue just took some ice cream from the freezer to eat, and when she saw this, she handed the ice cream to Liang Kang. "Dad, do you want to use ice cream to ice your face?"

Liang Kangshi took it, tore off the wrapping paper, stuffed the ice cream into his mouth, and said vaguely, "I have nothing to do, don't make a fuss.

" Sitting in the yard with an ice cream to eat. Xiao Hei and Da Qing circled around their chairs, expecting someone to feed them.

Liang Xianyue spoke first: "I thought the weather would heat up quickly, just like the temperature drops rapidly in winter, but I didn't expect that it has been in the 20s recently." Zhen Min emphasized again: "Now the ultraviolet rays are too strong, it feels

like It's the same as being at the beach, even stronger than the sun at the beach, and your skin will turn red after an hour in the sun. You two wear the veiled hats I made when you go out, so don't be lazy."

A few days ago, Zhen Min took the time to sew a few silk scarves and straw hats together. The final result is a bit like the veiled hat that the ancient lady wears when she goes out. Be a monkey ass. Only Liang Kangshi thought it inconvenient to wear a hat to block his vision, so he often didn't wear it.

Liang Kangshi wondered: "Why is the sun suddenly so powerful? Yueyue, do you know what abnormal climate caused this situation?" Liang Xianyue didn't care about any climate

change before, and only made up for it urgently after having a prophetic dream Knowledge. Besides, in her dream, she didn't even notice that there was such a strong ultraviolet light. Blizzards and floods were easy to see in the dream intuitively. The ultraviolet light was invisible and intangible. Heat and drought. She also

guessed uncertainly: "The thin atmosphere seems to make the ultraviolet rays stronger, um... and the hole in the ozone layer will enhance the ultraviolet radiation. These are things we can't observe, and I'm not sure."

We discussed the issue of strong sunlight, but we didn't come up with any conclusions. Anyway, we will always wear physical sunscreen when we go out. The weather is not too hot now, and it's not that uncomfortable to wrap our whole body up.