29

Chapter 29 Trading (1)

Liang Xianyue spent the night in the space again that day. Every morning's breakfast was discussed the day before. She warmed up three bean paste buns, cooked a pot of white porridge, and picked up yesterday's fried meat and vegetarian meatballs and warmed up a plate.

She came out with a plate in heat-resistant gloves, and her parents were not in the house. Liang Xianyue hurriedly walked outside, Zhen Min and Liang Kangshi were standing in the courtyard with their backs to her, the snow had stopped, Liang Xianyue was about to talk to them about this, when she saw Liang Kangshi spit out .

"What's wrong with my dad? Is he sick?" Liang Xianyue hurried over.

Zhen Min turned her head, her face turned blue, very ugly. "Yueyue, your father is not sick, he, he saw a wolf eating people!"

Liang Xianyue tensed up all over: "Where are there wolves?"

Zhen Min and Liang Xianyue almost vomited bile together. Liang Kangshi helped him back home. Liang Kangshi only explained the ins and outs of the matter clearly with a pale face.

It turned out that on the night when Liang Xianyue was away, someone was yelling outside her courtyard at 4:30 in the morning, saying that wolves had come to the village. Liang Kangshi quickly got up, put on his clothes, took his family's ax and went out with the team formed by the young and strong in the village.

The wolf coming down the mountain appeared at a family's house at the foot of the mountain. Almost all the family had moved out, leaving only an old man guarding the old house.

The news that wolves' footprints were found on the mountain spread throughout the village. Careful people either soaked their meat in pesticides and hung it up according to the method Liang Xianyue said, or used the wooden sticks and iron frames they had at home to raise the fence. Old Man Liang watched his neighbors hurrying back and forth, shook his head and walked back into the house. "Which of those beasts dare to go down the mountain? The wolves in the back mountain were all beaten and hid in the deep mountains. They are afraid of people!

" What!" said the neighbor standing on the wall. He was terrified when he heard the news about the wolves. His home was at the foot of the mountain, and the wolves were the first to bear the brunt of going down the mountain.

If it weren't for the inability to burn bricks and mud now, he could build the wall to the sky.

That day, the neighbor was sleeping soundly, and in his sleep, he could vaguely hear screams and the low roar of wild animals. He woke up immediately, lying on the window and looking out. The new snow in the yard was pure and white, covering the ground like a thick carpet. The neighbors were relieved that it was not a wolf.

But the next moment, the screams sounded in my ears again, this time it was real, coming from the next door!

Trembling, the neighbor fell to the ground, picked up the hatchet by the stove, hesitated for a moment before going out, and finally plucked up the courage to push the door open.

Standing on top of the snowdrift, he could clearly see the tragedy in the neighbor's yard. At this time, the moon hangs in the sky, and the snow reflects the moonlight. Although it is not yet bright, it is enough to see things. The neighbor saw a large dark red blood stain spread in the snow. He didn't even have time to see more details, because it was on the side. A big gray wolf with yellow fur was staring at him viciously, baring its sharp fangs, and there was even minced meat hanging from its mouth.

Seeing the ferocious wolf's front legs slightly stretched out and its hind legs half-bent, the neighbor yelled in his heart that something was wrong. Before he could hesitate, he immediately threw the hatchet in his hand towards the wolf, and the wolf dodged to the side. The hatchet wiped off the wolf's hind legs, cut off the small half of its tail, and was deeply trapped. Into the snow, even the handle is gone.