6

Chapter 6 Express Delivery

Under the bright light, Liang Xianyue's family took stock of their spoils for tonight.

There were three sea urchins, four crabs of different sizes, three spider snails, eleven scallops, and some clams. Finally, Liang Xianyue saw a plaice at the bottom of the barrel.

"How did you catch the fish without a net bag?" The plaice was still alive, its flat body kept bouncing on the ground, Liang Xianyue picked up the knife and knocked the fish unconscious when looking at Liang Kang.

"Your mother scooped it up with a bucket. You didn't see her strength. If the fish escaped, I might not be able to sleep tonight."

Zhen Min was prying sea urchins, and she snorted coldly: "We went to the beach once before. We only got back two or three clams left by others, and we couldn't snatch them away. Now we have a piece of sea to ourselves." There was a

smile on the corners of her eyes and brows.

Sea urchin steamed eggs, steamed spider snails, clam soup, grilled plaice and garlic vermicelli scallops for dinner.

Most of these seafoods are afraid to eat them the next day for fear of spoilage. Only the few crabs are still alive, so they will be steamed and eaten tomorrow.

The three of them had been busy all day today, and they were already hungry. They went to the island to catch the sea at night. The excitement overwhelmed their hunger, and their stomachs would grow louder than the other.

Sea urchin steamed eggs were served one per person. Liang Xianyue ate them with a spoon. The steamed eggs tasted tender and delicious. Zhen Min filtered the egg liquid once. The steamed custard was extra smooth and absorbed the fresh and sweet taste of sea urchin. Liang The moon will be eaten up after three, five and two divisions.

It was the first time for the three of them to eat spider snails, and they didn't dare to try new methods. They steamed them on the pot in a regular manner, hooked out the snail meat with a fork, removed the end of the internal organs, and cut into thin slices. Liang Kangshi mixed the sauce and ate it with dipping. Liang Xianyue ate a piece without dipping it in. The taste was a little bland, slightly chewy, and a little sweet. It might taste better when dipped in the sauce.

The flounder is slightly marinated and baked in an oven. The fish has no fishy smell and tastes tender.

At the dinner table, Liang Xianyue mentioned to buy a set of solar power generation equipment for the future island villa, and it is better to buy another means of transportation. The terrain near the island villa site is quite flat, and you can ride all the way to the beach smoothly.

Liang Kangshi had done renovations before, and he only opened this building materials store when he was too old to work. He knew a few ways to buy photovoltaic panels and batteries, so he said he would ask about it tomorrow, and he would also leave the matter of transportation tools to him.

Zhen Min explained that she was going to buy cotton tomorrow, as well as some scattered daily necessities and seasonal clothing for the whole family.

Liang Xianyue plans to buy some more food. Now they are mainly stockpiling rice, white noodles and other staple foodstuffs that Zhen Min ordered from supermarket suppliers. These are not enough. People will not starve to death if they only eat rice, but they are not nutritious. balanced. Liang Xianyue's purchase list listed many kinds of dried fruit, white sugar, brown sugar, rock sugar, chocolate, and various dried vegetables.

Vegetables can be grown on islands, but it will take time to mature, and it must be considered that there will be no fresh vegetables for a period of time.